rinoanichole

Hi!! My best friends birthday is coming up soon and she's the only person I know that's as big of a potterhead as me. She was talking the other day about how she wished Warner Bros sold replicas of books like Advanced Potion making or Hogwarts: A History and I saw that some people made their own versions of it, and I thought that she would really like it if I made her a copy of Advanced Potion Making, because she's a slytherin and her favorite character is Snape. I would try and write it myself but I honestly have no idea where to start and her birthday is next week and I really wouldn't have enough time to write an entire book. If anyone could share a pdf with me or send me a link or email ( itsbobotime@gmail.com ) I would be eternally grateful. I really want to make something special for her and I know she'd really love that as a gift.

Hi!! My best friends birthday is coming up soon and she's the only person I know that's as big of a potterhead as me. She was talking the other day about how she wished Warner Bros sold replicas of books like Advanced Potion making or Hogwarts: A History and I saw that some people made their own versions of it, and I thought that she would really like it if I made her a copy of Advanced Potion Making, because she's a slytherin and her favorite character is Snape. I would try and write it myself but I honestly have no idea where to start and her birthday is next week and I really wouldn't have enough time to write an entire book. If anyone could share a pdf with me or send me a link or email ( itsbobotime@gmail.com ) I would be eternally grateful. I really want to make something special for her and I know she'd really love that as a gift.

I’m also looking for a pdf of Advanced potion making. We’re you able to find one?

The versions that had been offered free before were removed because some people abused their work and started selling it while claiming they were the ones who made it (basically a few jerks ruined it for the rest of us). A few other versions have been sold over the years too, but there's not currently a full version available for free right now.

If you DO want one, a few members here are working on making one that WILL be free when it's done (check HERE). The more people we have working on it, the sooner it will be ready.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back