Adria's Necklace from SG1 Inspired Work in progress

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I had the production mold to an SG1 piece of jewelry.
It was a character named ADRIA, the actress who portrayed her was also the love interest in DEADPOOL.

Anyways.... the prop was pretty much all resin. Im recreating it with Black mahogany wood, silver, and Aphrodite.

Here is the prop,

AdriasPendant.jpg

and here are some shots.

Pendant.jpg

Necklace 2.jpg

wood.jpg

very nice! black mahogany? you mean ebony maybe? looks like ebony in your photo in any case. :)
and what is Aphrodite as a material?

the actress you are talking about was also a main character of the cult series Firefly, a lot of people here love her for that character :love:

the actress you are talking about was also a main character of the cult series Firefly, a lot of people here love her for that character :love:

When he referred to her as "the love interest in Deadpool" I was like "surely you mean Inara from Firefly?!"

She loved it!

Who loved it? Did you give this necklace to someone special? Because I love the idea of giving this to someone who might just appreciate it as an awesome piece of jewelry (which it is) while possibly not knowing it's nerdy, nerdy origins.

When he referred to her as "the love interest in Deadpool" I was like "surely you mean Inara from Firefly?!"

Who loved it? Did you give this necklace to someone special? Because I love the idea of giving this to someone who might just appreciate it as an awesome piece of jewelry (which it is) while possibly not knowing it's nerdy, nerdy origins.

My wife!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back