Adding Netting To A Termokk Torso

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xander2323

Hey Folks,

I was wondering if any of you folks lucky enough to have one of Termokk's fantastic torsos had managed to add netting to it.

I ask because with all the armor molded on it is not obvious to me how to do this. I'm guessing sewing it through the latex around the edge of the chest armor / molded leather strap, but I'm keen to see if anyone else has done this before I start jabbing the front of my torso full of holes.

Anyone else done this?

I'm wondering if I should just forget the netting. Does it really matter? Any thoughts please.

Xander

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
The most common method of installing netting around molded on armor parts is poking the netting through the latex and then securing on the inside of the suit with superglue.