Adding hight to Predator feet

Boelens79

Hey guys, any tips on adding hight to the bottoms of feet. I have tried adding EVA foam to the bottom, however the movement of walking etc. usually takes its tole and the EVA comes off. Perhaps I could be using a better glue or apoxy? Any help from the Hunters out there would be greatlly appreciated.

Ari
Texas "Tribal Hunter"

Boelens79 EVA is good yes .... I use it and never had real problems ... of course you need to put your feet at the convention center where there is carpet and not use it "outside" the conventions.

You would have to build either an adapted pair of painter leg extensions, or build an elevated wooden platform that you mount and hide your feet in... I think some folks have done such a frame for ironman costumes...

You would have to build either an adapted pair of painter leg extensions, or build an elevated wooden platform that you mount and hide your feet in... I think some folks have done such a frame for ironman costumes...

ksj to be honest EVA would be the best idea.... i have done it seriously...feet extensions are a pain to walk with... of course if your intentions are to go only in Conventions where you will need to walk a long time beleive me....EVA (Evasote in french or Floor mats) are not expensive and very useful to add height .. and can be glued in place with crazy glue ""only"" on your latex or silicone feet. Because if you use hot glue it wont stick together.....and EVA is like running shoes instead of walking like a robot with a wooden leg extension... ;)

Exactly without ANY shoes .... it is how they made it in the first movies.... And I have a pair of predator feet (Made 100% latex) at home dude that works perfectly with EVA foam underneath them.....

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back