Added Removable Lenses To My Bio. Update

702Pred NV

So this is an update on my first bio paint. I have added removable lenses one tinted and one clear. Made them out of a motocycle face sheild. I read in some other posts on here that was used but first I tried a thin sheet of plexi and that was a total fail so went straight to those motocycle shields. I'm by no means any type of pro or novice barley a beginner and I have to say I like the way my new bio is coming along. Going to add the lasers and some air tubes next so I'm sure my wife is going to LOVE that. She's already pissed I spent so much time on this. oh well here's some pics of the fails and the completed lenses.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks really nice. I can highly recomend "LEXAN" for your next visor :p
What do you put on the glass for the striby look?

I don't know what striby means but if you are referring to the wire mesh on the lens I'll add a picture of what I used got it from DickBlick. I have the wire on the inside of the lens and just put a couple dabs of glue around the edges.

image.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back