Added One More To The Customs...

REYALS1

Sometimes it takes the action of someone with a kind heart to inspire. Especially me.

Thanks again man! :)

1. This is where it began.

S7305721.jpg

2. I was like... "eh, could look cooler".

S7305758.jpg

3. Might as well finish it...

S7305791.jpg

S7305793.jpg

S7305796.jpg

S7305815.jpg

S7305820.jpg

S7305848.jpg

S7305847.jpg

S7305856.jpg

S7305864.jpg

S7305868.jpg

S7305872.jpg

S7305879.jpg

S7305878.jpg

S7305868.jpg

S7305872.jpg

S7305903.jpg

...hope you guys like the first custom PREDATOR I have worked on.

Enjoy.

nice man !!!! .........i don't see how u guys are steady handed enough to paint these things,....

but ya tattoo too,........maybe i should get into doing one of these things ha ha ha

bad-ass buddy,........got a pic of him all the way back together ???

P

Is Sculpey sandable after baking?I have that queen skull ready to bake but i have to smooth it out or sand it.Cool custom on the figure its awesome to see new customs.I wish hot toys were cheaper to custom,too afraid to ruin them.

it looks really good to me,

i am in the process of making my own Pred from a wrestling figure, and i am stompped with the kind of paint to use .
the paint i am using is Testers Brand and i let it dry the time it tells you to, but it stays tacky...and i am getting fraustrated with it!

what brand paint do you use for the figure?

Awesome work, Reyals. Love the dark, reddish skin and grey armour combo. Any chance of pics of the finished pred?

it looks really good to me,

i am in the process of making my own Pred from a wrestling figure, and i am stompped with the kind of paint to use .
the paint i am using is Testers Brand and i let it dry the time it tells you to, but it stays tacky...and i am getting fraustrated with it!

what brand paint do you use for the figure?

Make sure you use acrylic paints as enamels can remain tacky and never dry on some kinds of plastics. Testors make both enamels and acrylics. Personally, I prefer Games Workshop paints: they're bloody expensive but you generally get what you pay for.

Awesome work, Reyals. Love the dark, reddish skin and grey armour combo. Any chance of pics of the finished pred?

Oh yeah man. I still have to finish the hands and legs. As sson as they are finished I will be posting the complete figure. I will more than likely add a little bit more accessories to him though. :)

Is Sculpey sandable after baking?I have that queen skull ready to bake but i have to smooth it out or sand it.Cool custom on the figure its awesome to see new customs.I wish hot toys were cheaper to custom,too afraid to ruin them.
I had to do a little sanding on the tusks, but was very careful about it.

oh and sorry ,....i got ya confused with replica ,....
probably why my " you tattoo " post made no sense,...

ha haha sorry buddy,.......

looks awesome by the way ,....
i need to start trying to find these,....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back