Suggestion Add a Video Game Prop section

Ampix0

As I am sure this has been requested many a time before, shouldn't video games deserve their own section? Obviously the majority of people here are looking to create movie props. However, people like me came here to share in the interest of video game props mainly. I have seen quite a few Portal and Fallout props here already since joining.

Come on :) give us a video game section separate from movies :) <3

Unlikely to happen in the near future as it would require a break unlike anything we have created in the past based on the source of an object. That is how we have broken down our gallery, and we are working on some things that would allow the site to be separated like that, but it is highly unlikely that we would actually create a separate forum for it.

This I would really enjoy but as what Art Andrews said, it would be very unlikely. I'm trying to make a full costume (sword and all) of Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've scoured the internets for days/weeks, trying to find anything to help me in this process, specifically Pepakura files. Alas there is none. So I have to build it from scratch. This site though has been a great help, what's the best building materials and how to go about it. Most of it was Iron Man suits but I still learned a lot.

What I'm getting at (lost track for a second there) is that it would be great to have a video game section but, even though I've been here for a short time, is very unlikely. You'll just have to grab tips from here and there to make the end result.

Well, "Replica Props" encompasses both TV, movies and vidja games here. I like seeing hungry newbies, but let's not try and reinvent the wheel in your first few weeks here, hmm? Learn the site, use the "Search" function up yonder. You will get a feel for the place and you will generally gravitate towards the posts and posters who you click with.

Welcome to the RPF.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back