Adam Savage to return with new Science Channel show

I'll give it a watch. I was thrilled when he came back with Mythbusters Jr at the beginning of the year and look forward to this new show.

I haven't watched anything on Discovery since the last episode of Mythbusters so I'm really glad this is going to be on the Science channel.

I saw this morning that the first episode premieres on June 12th at 10:00PM on the Science channel and his first build is the Iron Man suit. The clips they showed looked awesome.

I’m excited for this.. Adam has teased some interesting armor on Instagram

Can’t wait to see it

Well, in some sort of strange reversal, the show will now premiere on Discovery channel on Friday June 14th with repeats airing on Science channel.

Breaking News - Adam Savage in "Savage Builds" Premieres June 14 at 10PM on Discovery | TheFutonCritic.com

That really ticked me off when I saw it yesterday. I hate the POS Discovery channel and was thrilled this was going to be on the Science channel. The last time I watched anything on POS Discovery was the last episode of Mythbusters and it used to be one of my favorite channels. Hopefully after first runs it will be shown on the Science channel.

Hopefully after first runs it will be shown on the Science channel.
Well, if you had taken a minute to read instead of being all outraged, you would have learned that yes, it will repeat on Science channel - specifically, it will air on Science channel at 10:00 pm ET/PT on the Wednesdays following the Friday episode premieres on Discovery.

Will you be able to see the show at all? Yes, you actually will.

We should all be grateful that it isn't airing on yet another new streaming service that we have to pay even more money for.

Will you be able to see the show at all? Yes, you actually will.

We should all be grateful that it isn't airing on yet another new streaming service that we have to pay even more money for.

I'll give you that one. I'm really tired of things only being available on a streaming service, I'm looking at you All Abscess.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back