Adam Savage Cosplay

mirola

I am/was in the process of making a Ripley, Ash and Brett Nostromo costume, but decided to go as the other guy in Nostromo gear to Stockholm Comic Con 2022 this weekend.

Attachments

• 837AA0B1-4AEE-4B03-8ABD-EADE7C49C670.jpeg
    837AA0B1-4AEE-4B03-8ABD-EADE7C49C670.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:

NostromoCrew

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is awesome : )
mirola I see that's my shoulder patch, blue wings and label, but not my shirt... did you make it yourself? Looks good!

I made the Nostromo shirt and pants for asavage Early on. Here are some photos for reference, which is now a cosplay costume of its own accord!
IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpg

mirola

NostromoCrew, that’s right, it’s your patches. The shirt I made along with a white one, came out nice but it is a standard pilot 50/50 cotton I think, and in blue so they are off by material and color.
I am constantly thinking of buying a setup of your shirt and pants, and maybe I will some day, they are things of beauty.

Last edited:

joberg

Legendary Member
I think a Cutter style would be better than Cattleman's . You might bump that brim all over the place in those;) Nostromo cramped places

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.