Adam Sandler "Click" Remote

Moolkye

Anyone seen the traliers for this yet? And seen the remote? Cooooool......
Would love to get a prop of this....

clickpuba.jpg

I was an extra in the film. The remote was really cool. Its cool to see how much goes into just making such a small prop that you wouldn't think takes so much work, effort and even money to produce. It's probably not at the top of my list to have a replica of, but having a throw away from the film would be nice, just for stories. Its not every day you get to be on the set and see a cool prop like that.

-josh

Yeah, I guess they make tons of these things when they make movies.
As back ups & stuff.
I wonder where they all go when shootings over.
Trash?

Originally posted by slave1pilot@Feb 27 2006, 06:38 AM
Yeah, I guess they make tons of these things when they make movies.
As back ups & stuff.
I wonder where they all go when shootings over.
Trash?
[snapback]1194546[/snapback]​

Yeah, probably the trash. Thats the only reason I think it'd be cool to have something like that. Not for the shape or look of the prop, but the story behind it. That would be fun.

Getting to meet the cast was fun in itself, and a cool story to tell the grandkids. (assuming I have kids someday)

-Josh

Last I heard most Prop-Shops destroy that stuff not throw it away. Although I KNOW some do, because I've gone through the trash in my day and found some pretty cool stuff that turned out to be something.

Ok so does this look like it was built from the ground up, or maybe there is a way to make this? :D I'm sorry for being a pest, I just like this thing.

I know that the underside has finger indentations in it, like a grip.
I'll see if I can snag the pic of the trailer.

Dan

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back