Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: 10 Year Anniversary!

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: More Warehouse 13 Artifacts!

Very special and cool collection! Thank you.

Thanks very much! :D

the men in white coats with nets are on the way.

I'm glad I can count on you guys to get me the help I oh so desperately need.

I love warehouse 13! very cool collection, one i would be very proud to own :)

Thank you! I love Warehouse 13 sooo much, it's awfully sad they've cancelled it now :(

DSC06377.JPG

DSC06388.JPG

Pavlov's Bell Screen 1.jpg

Pavlov's Bell from Warehouse 13.​

Last edited:

At least we'll get a short season 5, so there's a bit more to enjoy! Those digital photo frames make it IMO.

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Golden Ticket etc.

At least we'll get a short season 5, so there's a bit more to enjoy! Those digital photo frames make it IMO.

Thanks! I like having the record cards and screens because then nobody needs to wonder why I have a bunch of random antiques in a glass cabinet! :D

Yeah I suppose I should be looking on the bright side - that they get to end it how they want to, but I can't shake the feeling Warehouse 13 got dropped for Defiance. . . ugh! :thumbsdown :facepalm

Also:

The Golden Ticket, Wonka Bar & Everlasting Gobstopper from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
(The good one.)

DSC06348.JPG

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

Oh, Once I'm in a better possition financially we are going to need to have a chat and see if you are willing to part with some of your Harry Potter Collection. You have some amazing stuff there.

Oh, Once I'm in a better possition financially we are going to need to have a chat and see if you are willing to part with some of your Harry Potter Collection. You have some amazing stuff there.

I'm going to take this as a compliment! Thanks! :D

Great collection. I enjoy looking and something other than the usual Star Wars/Indy stuff. Don't get me wrong, National Treasure and Indiana Jones are my favorites.

Nice Collection Adam.. Some real unique pieces..

Thanks Beechy!

Great collection. I enjoy looking and something other than the usual Star Wars/Indy stuff. Don't get me wrong, National Treasure and Indiana Jones are my favorites.

Yeah I know what you mean Figure5901; I love having things that are somewhat different from the 'norm' of prop collecting! Also thank you! :D

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Warehouse 13 Artifact!

DSC06409.JPG DSC06424.JPG DSC06422.JPG
Oman Telegraph.jpg

The telegraph from Telegraph Island, Oman as seen in Warehouse 13 (Around the Bend).

I was using it to tap out the tune to Nyan Cat earlier on today.​

So I am curious - how are you finding these warehouse artifacts? I have found a few - such as the metronome, and the astrolabe - but you seem to have hit the motherload! Do tell!

So I am curious - how are you finding these warehouse artifacts? I have found a few - such as the metronome, and the astrolabe - but you seem to have hit the motherload! Do tell!

Hours of research leads to snagging, bagging and tagging!

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Charmed Again

Charmed Again! (See what I did there?)

I'm not dead I'm still here! I've been super busy lately but not too busy to collect more props!

...Just too busy to post them on here. So as I'm easing back into my old habits: here's some Charmed replicas! :D

tumblr_mt16qhsbnA1s0s602o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mt16qhsbnA1s0s602o1_r1_1280.jpg

Phoebe's Belthazor Vanquishing Potion Bottle

tumblr_mt16qhsbnA1s0s602o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mt16qhsbnA1s0s602o3_r1_1280.jpg

Melinda Warren's Blessing Cup

I'll probably vanish for another 4 months now :lol​

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Charmed Again

I think it`s sad that other than the odd piece the only one I truly recognized just first glance was Genies Bottle lol.. we only had like 4-8 channels depending on the weather. it was city cbc fox and one or two nbc abc probly. but limited tv shows as kids Flintstones the loneranger the little rascals I dream of genie.

and if you wonder why racism was still thriving in the 1990s its because we grew up with Archie Bunker lol

Re: Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: Harry Potter

You have an absolutely amazing collection.

Thanks sean! :D

we only had like 4-8 channels depending on the weather.

That's too bad Gphalen, at least now you have Netflix and can catch up on all you missed out on!

I have a cheap & cheerful prop replica today - which I actually made! A bit.

tumblr_mwgw0ykRm41s0s602o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwgw0ykRm41s0s602o4_1280.jpg

Chocolate Frogs from Harry Potter!​

They're not quite 100% accurate to the screen-used ones, BUT they are 100% exact copies of the ones that were given away as a promotional thing for one of the premieres. Below are the premiere ones (not my picture obviously but if whoever's it is sees it & wants it removed hmu).

tumblr_mwgw0ykRm41s0s602o1_1280.jpg

Not bad for £1.99 eh?

tumblr_mwgw0ykRm41s0s602o3_1280.jpg tumblr_mwgw0ykRm41s0s602o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back