Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: 10 Year Anniversary!

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase!

that is one cool collection you have

PS ive just noticed your from the UK it would be great to see some of this in person at one of our UK prop Parties

Thank you! I don't think I can make it to one of the prop parties, but there's always next year maybe :D

The only thins i like in this whole collection is the harvey dent coin, pirates of the Caribbean cursed golden coin and the Necronomican from Evil Dead because they all look great

Thanks very much. The Necronomicon's been on the back burner for a while but I'm slowly making progress!

Great collection, some very diverse pieces there.

Thank you! I'll have to branch out and watch some Star Wars eventually, and diversify even more :D

Last edited:

P.S:

If anyone has any ideas on how I could display my collection in what is essentially just wall space, I'd be very happy to hear them! :)

Last edited:

P.S:

If anyone has any ideas on how I could display my collection in what is essentially just wall space, I'd be very happy to hear them! :)

Hi Ravensclaw,
Great fang!!! Have you ever considered shadowboxes?? I am planning on making more but this was the first one that I did for a Goblet of Fire votive holder that I had.

Hi Ravensclaw,
Great fang!!! Have you ever considered shadowboxes?? I am planning on making more but this was the first one that I did for a Goblet of Fire votive holder that I had.

Shadowboxes are pretty neat, thanks for the suggestion, also great pic! :D

Shadowboxes are pretty neat, thanks for the suggestion, also great pic! :D

Thanks Ravensclaw :$ The "braided" wood that's going around the inside of the box was actually added to cover a mistake. I had wanted to line the inside of the box with velvet and I found this great velvet paper at my local craft store. Unfortunately, it was a little bit short of the dimensions I needed and rather than have a seam line going around I found this great minature wood moulding. I tried to make it look like it was stone with different shades of paint. I guess it didn't turn out too badly.
The champion slips are dimensional as well. I put spacers behind them so that it looks like they are "floating" around the goblet. It is a little hard to tell from the photo. It was fun to make :)

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: History and Magic and Money, Oh

Quite a nice collection you've got there. Thanks for sharing!

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: History and Magic and Money, Oh

Nice collection Ravensclaw! I realized that most of my cabinet of curiosities' items are just creepy stuff and not many actual props from anything. Is that one of Ramiel's Basilisk Fangs?

Quite a nice collection you've got there. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Kevin! Soon I hope to expand my collection with your awesome OUAT book :D

Nice collection Ravensclaw! I realized that most of my cabinet of curiosities' items are just creepy stuff and not many actual props from anything. Is that one of Ramiel's Basilisk Fangs?

Thank you so much! I'm sort of working on a cabinet of prop curiosities with my collection. Does it still count if there's no cabinet and just a room full of curios? :lol I'm hoping to get one of your amazing fairy corpses in the future, so I can put it in a jar next to the one labelled 'Fairy Wings' :D

I might be mistaken, but I don't think the fang is one of Ramiel's, his seem larger and more blackened around the root. I got mine off ebay and it is apparently an extra that wasn't used in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. No idea if it's true or not! :)

Awesome collection.

Thanks vdubdan! :D

UPDATE: Warehouse 13

Ok so . . . Problem.

I think Warehouse 13 is overtaking Charmed in my desire for props. :confused

INORITE? Crazy! I never thought it'd happen either, but there we go.

Also, I have some Warehouse 13 updates :D

Purple Neutralizer Gloves:

DSC04096.jpg

Nevermore04.png

Used by agents to retrieve artifacts and add them to the ever-growing collection in the Warehouse.

Harriet Tubman's Thimble:

DSC04091.jpg

HarrietTubmansThimble.jpg

Used by Harriet Tubman as she stitched the rags of her fellow slaves, it became imbued with her desire for a better life and developed the ability to let the wearer take on the appearance of someone else.

H.P. Lovecraft's Silver Key:

DSC04092.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04098.jpg

H.P._Lovecraft's_Silver_Key.png

When given to someone, they will be seen by others as a hideous tentacled monstrosity, right up there with Cthulhu and Night Gaunts. Also known as the Key of the Gate of Dreams.

I'm thinking of getting a bunch of record cards and typing out some facts & info for my prop collection, similarly to the one for Houdini's wallet in the Warehouse. Displaying things is hard :wacko

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase! UPDATE: Warehouse 13

Today I'm updatin' with my dessicated fairy corpse.

Words I never thought I'd ever say.

DSC04161.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

Thanks to The Schlitzie for this nightmare fuel. When I unwrapped it, the head was still sticky and it was so gross! :sick

Man! That thing's been curing for weeks...well that was a rookie move on my part shipping out something that was still sticky.I thought I had checked them all over. :/

Man! That thing's been curing for weeks...well that was a rookie move on my part shipping out something that was still sticky.I thought I had checked them all over. :/

Haha :lol that's fine don't worry about it. It was only somewhat sticky on the skull where the hair is and anyway, it made it seem more rotten and corpsey! :)

May I ask, do you have a source for W13/Lovecraft's Silver Key? I might want to track one of those down...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back