Question Ad banner on TOP of dropdown menus

ad banner glitch.jpg

Ads directly below the 1st comment of any thread don't let me scroll.

Every page of a thread has 3 side-by-side ads directly below the first comment. These ads keep taking control of the scroll bar whenever I try to scroll down. It keeps snapping back up to force me to see the ads, and it never stops. I have to keep fighting it for the entire duration just to read the content of any given thread. Why is this happening? And how can I stop it without buying a premium membership?

Attachments

• ertherth.PNG
    ertherth.PNG
    322.5 KB · Views: 96
I have merged these threads as they both deal with ad issues... and I will alert Art Andrews that there are new posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to supplement my initial complaint about ads forcing the scroll bar. The issue appears to be connected to video ads specifically. When a video ad starts playing, and also when the video is about to end are the times when the scroll bar is forced.

Re: Ads directly below the 1st comment of any thread don't let me scroll.

Every page of a thread has 3 side-by-side ads directly below the first comment. These ads keep taking control of the scroll bar whenever I try to scroll down. It keeps snapping back up to force me to see the ads, and it never stops. I have to keep fighting it for the entire duration just to read the content of any given thread. Why is this happening? And how can I stop it without buying a premium membership?

Browser?

My issue hasn't happened for days, but it only ever happened with the Best Buy ad, and that also hasn't appeared for days.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back