Question Ad banner on TOP of dropdown menus

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

red4

Sr Member
Ads directly below the 1st comment of any thread don't let me scroll.

Every page of a thread has 3 side-by-side ads directly below the first comment. These ads keep taking control of the scroll bar whenever I try to scroll down. It keeps snapping back up to force me to see the ads, and it never stops. I have to keep fighting it for the entire duration just to read the content of any given thread. Why is this happening? And how can I stop it without buying a premium membership?

Attachments

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have merged these threads as they both deal with ad issues... and I will alert Art Andrews that there are new posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

red4

Sr Member
I'd like to supplement my initial complaint about ads forcing the scroll bar. The issue appears to be connected to video ads specifically. When a video ad starts playing, and also when the video is about to end are the times when the scroll bar is forced.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Re: Ads directly below the 1st comment of any thread don't let me scroll.

Every page of a thread has 3 side-by-side ads directly below the first comment. These ads keep taking control of the scroll bar whenever I try to scroll down. It keeps snapping back up to force me to see the ads, and it never stops. I have to keep fighting it for the entire duration just to read the content of any given thread. Why is this happening? And how can I stop it without buying a premium membership?
Browser?

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My issue hasn't happened for days, but it only ever happened with the Best Buy ad, and that also hasn't appeared for days.