Action Costumes from S. America. Final outcome

streetjudge79

Master Member
Well guys, this is the nice email I got back from Action Costumes (SEBASTIAN) today. Seems paypal sided with him for the poor quality costume with off centered S shield he sent. Unfortunately, I put the wrong international tracking number in the paypal claim and Paypal decided to let him keep his money. Which is fine. I'll hang onto his poor quality costume and use it for a dust rag or something.LOL.

But this is the customer service you should expect from Sebastian. I would stay FAR away.

To: Steve <caspid@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 10:12 am
Money is back to us!

In your face stupid ******* without talent!!!

and another just minutes later.

Re: Where is my superman costume?
To: Steve <caspid@aol.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 11:40 am
Poor crying baby...:)

I know Right? I know you would never talk to any customer like that David. This guy is something else. I really hope you guys don't send this clown another dime.

If you paid via credit card, consider contacting your cc company and filing a chargeback. Even if paypal sided with the seller, you can still recover your funds this way (i've had to do it before for sub par merchandise.)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back