Acreationmodels - MISSING

samster27

Hi, does anyone know Rob at Acreation models. I have paid for Millenium Falcon parts early March and have not received them or despite many emails, heard from him. Anyone with any info?

I know that deliveries from the US to UK can take time and we are looking at 4 weeks, but its the lack of response to the emails thats worrying.

If anyone has any comforting news it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi, does anyone know Rob at Acreation models. I have paid for Millenium Falcon parts early March and have not received them or despite many emails, heard from him. Anyone with any info?

I know that deliveries from the US to UK can take time and we are looking at 4 weeks, but its the lack of response to the emails thats worrying.

Many Thanks

Don't have any info on the situation but it did take almost 6 weeks for me to get my set. That was a couple of years ago but it's well worth the wait, trust me they made all of the difference in my kit. Sorry about having to wait, that's the worst.

Don't have any info on the situation but it did take almost 6 weeks for me to get my set. That was a couple of years ago but it's well worth the wait, trust me they made all of the difference in my kit. Sorry about having to wait, that's the worst.

Thanks Dude...its not so much the wait as the lack of communication...at least the site is still up ( if that means anything!!!)

Will pull up a chair, lean back and wait....and hope. :unsure

Many Thanks

I am not sure what issues Rob from Acreation Models has been having, but there has been much discussion over at Starship Modeler. Starship Modeler Discussion Forums :: Log in
I know he is still around as he participates in the chat sessions over at CultTVman's. I would suggest trying to get a hold of him over there on Friday or Sunday evenings during the scheduled chats.

I believe he had a hospitalized family member the end of last year, which forced him to close shop for about 6 months, he may have a backlog or further private problems taking up his time.
I too have a order that is overdue, to which I must admit I have not followed up on.

The thing is I received an email telling me the total cost and the paypal address for payment. I paid and now nothing! No replies...no product. Will look into the Cultman Tv thing but I have no idea what this is and how to get involved. Will find out.

Good Luck to everyone else waiting.

I'd say to keep the faith - he's been fairly reliable in the past... I know it sucks not hearing from a person and it makes you all twitchy... but he's got a good history - as far as I know.

Jedi Dade

This is now officially beyond a joke. This muppet is posting on Facebook how he has been to Wonderfest....still no reply to emails or even postings on his facebook page!!!

Doesn't sound like he is having a difficult time to me...just having difficulties answering emails, sending products or even returning someones elses $100!!!!

If anyone has other email addresses apart from sales@ and rob@ I would greatly appreciate them as I am runing out of ways to get hold of him.

Round the throat might be a good way :lol

Just file a claim with PAYPAL. That will do it I promise. You will get your item shipped out right away or a refund. I ordered from him and ran into the same thing. Just file and then let him know that you filed. He will then contact you. His products are top notch but his customer service is definitely lacking. I will never order directly from Rob again. All future orders from me go through either Starshipmodeler or CultTvman. They both ship out promptly and answer their e-mails without first having to threaten them. To me customer service is everything in this hobby.

Last edited:
Well what are the odds.....just turned up. 10 weeks. Your right, the product looks nice but an email confirming despatch would have been the minimum I would have expected, especially for $100.

I guess if he is a muppet, then he could be Kermit :lol At least I know my money was well spent now. Shame it took so long.

I agree that customer relationships are paramount as they are in all businesses. I have my own company and would not disregard my customers in such a way.

Hey Ho, we live and learn.

I agree that customer relationships are paramount as they are in all businesses. I have my own company and would not disregard my customers in such a way.

I'm with you!

I get that a lot as well with non ebay transactions.

you wait longer than usual for something and the person selling has some excuse or no excuse as to why it didn't ship or communicate anything.

Flakes!

I have been mailing Rob on and off for the last couple months and was not getting any replies. After escalating the problem I got an email from Rob and a day later a tracking number for the post. So it should be arriving within the next week.

My order was originally placed back in Aug 2011, so almost going on 10 months now. I am not saying that the procedure is satisfactory, but I do understand that there is a lot of demand out there and if you are a small company or even worse a one-man-show, the pressure can push you over the limit. Also as I mentioned in a previous post, Rob had mentioned that there were health problems in the family, which can really redefine your priorities.

All in all, I haven't seen the decals yet but from what I know of them they will be well worth the cost and even the wait. everyone can make mistakes or have hardships, in the end the important thing is how you go about "cleaning up the mess", I think Rob is doing that now. Dispite it all, I am pretty sure I will be a happy customer and order again if the oppurtunity presents itself.

Glad you got your Falcon PE finaly.

I bet your new PE still does not credit anyone other than Rob for the creation of the graphics used to make the PE. I have been waiting for that for years. You called it right the first time.

Ozzy

Well what are the odds.....just turned up. 10 weeks. Your right, the product looks nice but an email confirming despatch would have been the minimum I would have expected, especially for $100.

I guess if he is a muppet, then he could be Kermit :lol At least I know my money was well spent now. Shame it took so long.

Hey Ho, we live and learn.

He's posted that he's trying to work on his customer service/inventory management system....but it's been said before as well. Hopefully this time he'll take the bull by the horns. I understand being busy and distracted, but returning a customer's email isn't that time-consuming and can prevent your losing your customer and even worse, your reputation.

I know this is digging up an old thread but it at least I know it's not just me having problems!

Placed an order a month and a half ago for 2 sets of decals for the NX-01 1/350 and heard nothing since. I've emailed him 5 times, asked for tracking codes, and still, nothing. Not a whisper, just ignored emails for the past couple of weeks. He replied very quickly before I placed my order, but since he's had my money, NOTHING.

If he's out of stock, busy, or just late shipping, then fine, but at least reply because it's just frustrating not being able to get on with my model because I'm waiting for parts.

I know this is digging up an old thread but it at least I know it's not just me having problems!

Placed an order a month and a half ago for 2 sets of decals for the NX-01 1/350 and heard nothing since. I've emailed him 5 times, asked for tracking codes, and still, nothing. Not a whisper, just ignored emails for the past couple of weeks. He replied very quickly before I placed my order, but since he's had my money, NOTHING.

If he's out of stock, busy, or just late shipping, then fine, but at least reply because it's just frustrating not being able to get on with my model because I'm waiting for parts.

Wow, it was almost a year ago I posted in this thread. Needless to say I never got my stuff.
150 dollars... gone.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back