Accurate Obi ANH with CF 7/ Cex on a Romans Empire replica

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is the first of a series of Accurate Obi ANHs I will be doing in the coming weeks and months for some people.

This one was a weathered Romans send in, so I didn't do anything too much in the way of cosmetics, aside from a few little things.

Watchmaker Lam from Lethal Crystal, helped me out with the Obi chassis we developed for the special build we did for Oliver last year, and this will be the system I use from here on out to do these. It's a puzzle and lots of wiring to get everything in there, but the chassis is brilliantly laid out, and makes for a super clean install when done.

IMG_9455.JPGIMG_9456.JPGIMG_9457.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If only there was an electronics friendly balance pipe to make this a little easier... one can only dream... ;)

Update : Was on phone earlier,and did not see video...FREAKIN AWESOME!! I need to get me one of those!! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Love this.

I assumed I'd be independently wealthy as an adult. This has not yet come to fruition, but as soon as it does, I'm jumping on one of these! heh.

THanks... Meant to bring it yesterday, but forgot when loading up all my own stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

here's the follow up video withe blade, etc.:

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks just amazing! I have the Romans OB1 saber and I'd love to put something like this in it myself. Perhaps you could give us some advice on which parts you've used and how you managed to get the wires for the LED from the body to the emitter? I'd love to see some detailed photos of the inside of that thing!

It would take all day to describe it all...

On the next one I will try to get some pics of the middle stages, but when I start building I usually truck on through.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back