1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Accurate GOTG Starlord costume

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Akira, May 29, 2015.

1. Akira

Akira Active Member

Wondering if anyone is making/selling an accurate Guardians of the Galaxy Starlord costume? Looking to get as accurate as possible, in time for this coming Halloween if possible?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

2. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Pretty much everything is available except the pants and boots. There isn't anyone who makes everything though, so you'll have to get pieces here and there

3. Akira

Akira Active Member

Thank you Sir. Certainly a couple options, being piece it together, or pay/have someone do the build for me. To be honest, as much as I have some props, I've not gotten into building like most of you here. :)

Tim

4. dannylopuz

dannylopuz Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a run for the jackets and the spats, and I'm coming closer to finish the gloves if you need them as well.

5. Risu

Risu Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've got badges available for the jacket and I'll have valves available soon as well. I also do accurate lenses for the helmet if you pick one up.

6. The Full Armor

The Full Armor Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll offer my services to anyone who is wanting to commission a complete build. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, just haven't found anyone interested enough yet.

7. Akira

Akira Active Member

Thanks everyone, somewhat realizing the costs associated with my wants, I'm trying to put together the funds now to have this come to fruition. :)

Tim