Want to Buy Accurate GOTG Starlord costume

Akira

Wondering if anyone is making/selling an accurate Guardians of the Galaxy Starlord costume? Looking to get as accurate as possible, in time for this coming Halloween if possible?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pretty much everything is available except the pants and boots. There isn't anyone who makes everything though, so you'll have to get pieces here and there

Akira

Pretty much everything is available except the pants and boots. There isn't anyone who makes everything though, so you'll have to get pieces here and there
Thank you Sir. Certainly a couple options, being piece it together, or pay/have someone do the build for me. To be honest, as much as I have some props, I've not gotten into building like most of you here. :)

Tim

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a run for the jackets and the spats, and I'm coming closer to finish the gloves if you need them as well.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got badges available for the jacket and I'll have valves available soon as well. I also do accurate lenses for the helmet if you pick one up.

The Full Armor

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll offer my services to anyone who is wanting to commission a complete build. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, just haven't found anyone interested enough yet.

Akira

Thanks everyone, somewhat realizing the costs associated with my wants, I'm trying to put together the funds now to have this come to fruition. :)

Tim