Accurate Flash Gordon 1980 Ringer shirt

Docking bay 327

I've seen two different lightning bolts on the back of shirts.
A regular bolt with one break in it at the halfway mark.
Then another one with 3 different breaks in it

Does anyone know which one is accurate?

Thanks
DB 327

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedifyfe @ Jun 29 2006, 06:52 AM) [snapback]1270537[/snapback]</div>
I am pretty sure that it is the one with just the one break in it.
[/b]

I guess I assumed that the other one was more accurate since it matches more closely to the official movie logo.

Here are a couple screen shotsÂ…

Flash1.jpg

Flash2.jpg

Thanks Wacky.

Also, the "FLASH" you have on the left hand pic is not at all accurate. The easiest way to tell is the "A" should have this funky serrif on the upper part. I believe "American Ringers" has the most accurate ones (that where I buy mine...and I've bought several) just keep in mind these run about 28.00 shipped. Pricey? Yes, but VERY accurate and the material is dead on velvety cotton vintage polyester.

Almost forgot. For what it's worth, the one on the right looks VERY close right down to the color. The color on the left just looks red. The true color was an orangy type red, like vermillion. The right one looks spot on where the one on the left looks like a cheap immatation where accuracy is obviously not an issue. :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(CommanderCody @ Jul 7 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]1276110[/snapback]</div>
Impetuous boy, ah well who wants to live forever, Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, sorry I just couldnt help it
[/b]

Nice assist Cody. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back