Accurate Darth Vader Helmet STL?

well it stopped again i had it nozzle is cleaned i updated the files i did everything only thing i didn't check was the filament so i looked up reviews for it and guess what there's a review on amazon and this is what they said "filament stuck in my extruder and would not print (tried multiple times with no change)" so my guess it's the filament so i just ordered some filament that i used before and if it prints then it was the filament

well i feel like the stupidest person alive i was gonna clean the nozzle again and i was looking in the bag for the tools and in it hidden away i found a tiny bag with 5 BRAND NEW NOZZLES like i said i feel like the stupidest person alive:(:(:(

ok got some new filament i'm using the stuff i've been using and i started on the mask around 6 minutes ago so should be done by next week if everything goes my way

so i was looking on what type of paint i need for the mask and i learned that the paint used for the mask in esb was a rolls royce paint and found paint chart from 1980 and i think it's the RR 701 on the bottom right what do you guys think is that it or is it close
1602900604002.png

so i've been looking up paints rolls royce did to try to find the silver they used and i think i found something it's called shell grey it was made between 1965 to 1980 so i think this might be the paint they used but i ain't sure what do you guys think only pic i can find is on a car not on the mask
1603070468577.png

so mask hit 50% around 5 o'clock yesterday and right now i think it's 59% and i was looking for some paint for the mask been trying to find the silver/grey and i saw something on the prop den and someone said they used rust-oleum metallic charcoal and they said it's almost spot on ???

so mask hit 50% around 5 o'clock yesterday and right now i think it's 59% and i was looking for some paint for the mask been trying to find the silver/grey and i saw something on the prop den and someone said they used rust-oleum metallic charcoal and they said it's almost spot on ???
I've heard about using the Duplicolor DE1651 Engine Enamel Cast coat iron spray paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back