Accident on set of new Resident Evil movie

Minor or not, someone better get in trouble over that.. safety first. No movie is worth someone getting hurt (or worse).

Imagine the paramedics that came.

"So someone has a twisted ankle or something, righ...OH MY GAWD!!! Get the ambulance over here now!!"

LOL

Glad it was minor injuries.

I just imagined an angry zombie with a twisted ankle that can see everyone else being attended to but them.

then you hear "Bring more paramedics!"

I just imagined an angry zombie with a twisted ankle that can see everyone else being attended to but them.

then you hear "Bring more paramedics!"

:thumbsup I was gonna make a crack about "Now we're gonna have zombies wanting equal rights and complaining about unsafe working conditions" but you sir have trumped that with a classic line. :lol

I think the first accident I remember was hearing Paul Anderson being involved with the production.

It really was awesome that they didn't follow the classic storyline of the original video game that was already an awesome story outline and instead just decided to write up some other treatment for a zombie film and slap the "Resident Evil" name on it.

Okay I'll admit the first one was decent as a zombie flick, but they just got worse after that. But it still didn't quite feel "Resident Evil" to me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back