ABS Polish.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to ask if it is ok to use ABS polish(which i recevied with my fx helmet) on all types of helmets?Ive already polished my FX lid but wanted to know if i could polish my Rubies supreme Vader with it after i modify it.

Also,any tips on how to get rid of ABS glue residue on the lenses on the FX helmet.It was my first attempt and a little went walkabout :angel

Thanks for any help

Lee

Originally posted by _Lee_@Jan 30 2006, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to ask if it is ok to use ABS polish(which i recevied with my fx helmet) on all types of helmets?Ive already polished my FX lid but wanted to know if i could polish my Rubies supreme Vader with it after i modify it.

Also,any tips on how to get rid of ABS glue residue on the lenses on the FX helmet.It was my first attempt and a little went walkabout :angel

Thanks for any help

Lee
[snapback]1171984[/snapback]​

...shouldn't be an issue...they use Novus for the acrylic tops of pinball machines without an issue...no hazing.

ABS glue from your lenses? Good luck...that stuff melts plastic....you may have melted your lenses a bit...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back