Abrams' Enterprise toy scales?

Rhett J Martin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm wanting to add this ship to my own lineup of models, but am unsure which one to pic up.

Is there any clue, assuming I'm firmly in the 300+ meter ship size camp, as to what the toy's and other display options out there scales are? I'd like to get as close to ANY of the scales avaiable (1/1000, 1/2500, etc).

My searches turned up zilch, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

IIRC correctly the playmates version of the ship is in the 1/2500 scale

of course the entire thing with the enterprise being 1/2 a mile (1.5KM) long is a topic of a different discussion :unsure

Jedi Dade

check out the one that came with DVD release - a TARGET exclusive, I believe. It's about 1/1000 scale, and not bad little version of the ship.

^ The dvd one is nice and could be worked to be a nice display piece, its available on amazon. Its also good for kitbashing.

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Can someone please tell me what options there are for an Abrams Enterprise? I know there is a 1/1000 kit by Revell but is that it? Is there something else other than that?

The Foxhound above is a 'kitbash' model I built with the target exclusive enterprise DVD holder. I chopped away the secondary hull. It's close to 1/1000

Options are the revell enterprise which is 1/500 scale
The target DVD case which is close to 1/1000
And federation models sells a resin model that is 1/2500

And the play toys version is a whacky scale

Wow, did it come like that!
She looks like the NX-01 version 2.

Thanx!

The big problem with the Playmates toy is proportionally it is a bit squished from front to back. The JJ prise is a little more stretched out than that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back