Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Looks like it could be pretty bad ass, and fun. I just hope they don't overuse the slllooooooooowww moooooootioooonnnn.

One complaint - the Washington Monument wasn't close to being finished in Lincoln's lifetime.
Well, y'know, it's not a documentary. ;)

I understand your point though. It's funny how a person could buy into the premise that Abraham Lincoln actually hunted vampires, but they get one real-world aspect wrong and suddenly the suspension of disbelief goes right out the window.

Well, y'know, it's not a documentary. ;)

I understand your point though. It's funny how a person could buy into the premise that Abraham Lincoln actually hunted vampires, but they get one real-world aspect wrong and suddenly the suspension of disbelief goes right out the window.

Happens to me all the time. Its all in the details....damn them details.

I saw a cardboard standee of this in the theater when I went to see Episode 1 in 3D and by the looks of the trailer it sounds like it'll be good. I remember this book because a friend of mine did a 7 page research paper for a college class arguing how these adaptations are wrong.

In the trailer it shows him without a beard and with a beard then present day. I guess I'll just read the book

I posted this in another thread but its more appropriate here

7b5a129eceac5c8b7459ba8eb7ed68f0-d4pqvww.jpg

If you take another look at the trailer you will see that the shot of the Washington Monument is from present day D.C.

I had the same complaint and stopped it on this frame. Looks like the Lincoln memorial is there too. So it may be present day. have to see the film to see how they use the shot. Maybe zoom into the memorial and he has a steak in his hand or something like that.

HA, I love the idea of this film. Maybe Dean And Sam can go back in time and help Ol Honest Abe do in some suck heads :thumbsup

I had the same complaint and stopped it on this frame. Looks like the Lincoln memorial is there too. So it may be present day. have to see the film to see how they use the shot. Maybe zoom into the memorial and he has a steak in his hand or something like that.

Having read the book, I'm pretty sure I know exactly where it's used... :cool

In other questions, what props are people excited about from this movie?
Is "Lincoln's axe" going to be big?

I haven't been this excited about Lincoln since I discovered I could dress as Lincoln and use his gun to kill the Slavers and free the slaves in Fallout 3. I've yet to go back and kill the "vampires" dressed as Lincoln with an axe...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back