About suit

Blasturbator

Sr Member
Ok so i own a Full suit (Mr.I) , i was doing a test fit earlier and suddenly i had the urge to go to the restroom, and realized that if im gonna wear my full suit and then have to go to the restroom it would be a pain in the butt to take it all off and then put it back on....any suggestions? i was thinking maybe figure out how to cut the suit and install a zipper so i wount need to take the whole thing off

That is the question that plagues all suit builders. "To pee or not to pee...that is the question." I myself dont have any "lavitory accessable portales" in the suits I do. I have found that your sweating so much that you dont need to pee, or your so into the action you dont realize it at all. By the end of the suit up you will need to go and by then your unsuited or on the way to anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Nerves of needing a pee gets the best of me, I pee like a race horse untill im in costume and then you sort of forget about it, I go before I suit up and dont drink too much before hand. Regular sips of drinks are needed though for sure as you will sweat like mad. Hottest costume I have for sure

Since your covering it with a cod piece there no reason not to put some sort of "access". You thought of the zipper. Another idea is a Velcro flap. You'd need to add material to overlap it but that wouldn't be too difficult even if you hand stitch it.

I can handle the idea of waiting till later. I just don't believe it's necessary.

That sounds good... i was just wondering what are everyones thinks about it
its my first time suiting up so i was very concern about it.
Thank you all

to be honest i just piss in the suit and when i take it off just spray it with fabreeze or another deodorant

hmm, even im not that terrible (if it's true) i plan out a day before i suit up when im gonna go to the bathroom and eat according to that, especially with the movie quote from Van wilder: party liason "Make sure you have a pre game dump"

hmm, even im not that terrible (if it's true) i plan out a day before i suit up when im gonna go to the bathroom and eat according to that, especially with the movie quote from Van wilder: party liason "Make sure you have a pre game dump"
ofcourse it's true i occasionaly have a poo in it aswell (no i dont pee in my suit!)

i said "if it's true" because i know some people who would do exactly that....... yes there are people like that in the world

i said "if it's true" because i know some people who would do exactly that....... yes there are people like that in the world

Ha ha this reminds me of a funny story. You know how people who run marathons just cant go off to the side of the road and simply "go to the bathroom". Well there was this guy at the place I work (I work at a gym) and he was training for a marathon and was running on the tredmill. Well Mr. Marathon runner decided not to get off to use the bathroom and dropped a load in his pants....Well sure enough with the best of luck it fell out of his shorts landed on the tredmill (keep in mind the belts moving at a fast speed) goes through the machine around the belt sprays on the wall behind him and he continued running....He had to clean it up then we cancelled his gym membership.

Ha ha this reminds me of a funny story. You know how people who run marathons just cant go off to the side of the road and simply "go to the bathroom". Well there was this guy at the place I work (I work at a gym) and he was training for a marathon and was running on the tredmill. Well Mr. Marathon runner decided not to get off to use the bathroom and dropped a load in his pants....Well sure enough with the best of luck it fell out of his shorts landed on the tredmill (keep in mind the belts moving at a fast speed) goes through the machine around the belt sprays on the wall behind him and he continued running....He had to clean it up then we cancelled his gym membership.

thats awesome lol

Man thats just gross!!!!!! There was a lady runner on the London marathon that wa running and just stopped and pee'd on the side of the road, well I guess if youve got to go then youve got to go lol!

My suit is a 1 piece and originally didn't have any 'openings'. Since my pred wears a loin cloth I cut out the crotch, I've never had to use it for urination purposes but man is it awesome for ventilation. Make sure to stitch the seam so it doesn't fray.

My suit is a 1 piece and originally didn't have any 'openings'. Since my pred wears a loin cloth I cut out the crotch, I've never had to use it for urination purposes but man is it awesome for ventilation. Make sure to stitch the seam so it doesn't fray.
LOL yeah just dont walk over any wind tunnels like marylin monroe LOL
nah that sounds like an awesome idea,my suit for sure will have a zipper behind the crotch plate

lmao

Ok so i own a Full suit (Mr.I) , i was doing a test fit earlier and suddenly i had the urge to go to the restroom, and realized that if im gonna wear my full suit and then have to go to the restroom it would be a pain in the butt to take it all off and then put it back on....any suggestions? i was thinking maybe figure out how to cut the suit and install a zipper so i wount need to take the whole thing off

Well since I made your suit I would say that I don't pee in my suit... I have worn my suit (which is your exact suit) for 6 hours and just held it... If you have a bladder problem than you may want to modify the suit... You can honestly just cut a slit in the crotch area and cover it up with a loin cloth and be just fine.... Installing a zipper is an option but a ton of work. You can cut a slit and then super glue on some velcro to reseal the hole...

Hope this helps bud....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back