About suit

Well since I made your suit I would say that I don't pee in my suit... I have worn my suit (which is your exact suit) for 6 hours and just held it... If you have a bladder problem than you may want to modify the suit... You can honestly just cut a slit in the crotch area and cover it up with a loin cloth and be just fine.... Installing a zipper is an option but a ton of work. You can cut a slit and then super glue on some velcro to reseal the hole...

Hope this helps bud....

I was thinking doing the velcro thing, i dont have a bladder problem but i drink water like there no tomorrow lol dont think it might be a problem but who knows better be prepared

I'm glad I read this one... I needed a laugh, and I needed info on the pee problem :p I didn't even think of making a 'hatch' to take care of business because I'm gonna do the Mr. I. suit, THANKS to the OP, now I plan on making a velcro closure.

The guy shat himself on the treadmill Holy Crap! ;)

That is the question that plagues all suit builders. "To pee or not to pee...that is the question." I myself dont have any "lavitory accessable portales" in the suits I do. I have found that your sweating so much that you dont need to pee, or your so into the action you dont realize it at all. By the end of the suit up you will need to go and by then your unsuited or on the way to anyway. Just my 2 cents.

my god man. That was never really sweat you emptied out of your feet after SDCC was it?

lol

I'll be installing a zipper or velcro. I'd rather be safe then sorry....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back