AAV Drop Ship

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Y'all look great! And that's a F-4 Phantom fuselage, isn't it? Even though they were loud, and slow, and didn't originally have guns, I still like the overall design.

Oh, I agree. Rhino. The owner has 3 nose fuselages in the field. I was so surprised by its size. Huge! F-4 has many fans here in Japan. It's so sad they were retired this March. F-4EJ-i, Improved F-4E.

What a dangerous looking group. I would hate to be on the other side
Yup!! In fact the most dangerous few in the group are women!

gedmac66

Sr Member
Katsu-san, glad to see that your “juices” are flowing through again !:p
The entire build is looking fantastic !.... but, the ‘fuselage’ component of the Ship with it’s markings being as they are - just straight ‘simple’ lines across it , as opposed to the ( intricate lines ) elsewhere .... did you intend this, or were your ‘juices’ being emptied at the time ? :oops::unsure:

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Katsu-san, glad to see that your “juices” are flowing through again !:p
The entire build is looking fantastic !.... but, the ‘fuselage’ component of the Ship with it’s markings being as they are - just straight ‘simple’ lines across it , as opposed to the ( intricate lines ) elsewhere .... did you intend this, or were your ‘juices’ being emptied at the time ? :oops::unsure:

yuumi2891103

Master Member
Love the paint job and the details that are starting to pop-up. It`s great to see that bird getting its coat of paint Katsu-san:cool::cool::notworthy::notworthy:
Thank you so much, joberg-san!

Now I'm struggling with making decals. I'm using some free software like Gimp, Inkscape, and google spreadsheet. It's three years ago when I used those last time. So, I almost forgot how to use them. Anyway, the US aircraft marking like star and bar and each letter and numbers were done. Now I'm working on the insignia of Raijin「雷神」 and banner of 'VMM-625' motto 'Ecce Iratus Fulmen' which is the homage for the Osprey squadron of US Marine stationing in Okinawa Futenma VMM-265 'Dragons' 「竜」.

The US Marine's VF squadrons and especially VMM-265 had had a hard time when the Osprey has been deployed in Okinawa. Yup, bashed by both of those liberal media and the ruling party at that time.

I will post the result soon.

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.