A worthy article about the man himself

Yes, thank you for posting that great little article. To this day, I still remember the article in the Kansas City Star that made me aware of his passing.

That was a nice read, know most of it, but its one of those things you just cannot help re reading the facts and smiling about.

chrz.

I should mention that this was on Brian (Creatureboy) Steele's FB page & credit goes to him which lead me to find & share with you guys. so Props to the writer & Brian on this one.

Kevin Peter Hall - Never forgotten :) o_O

great article on the man, like with winston i wonder what he would have thought of our group here

we honor him every time we wear a suit,.. at least i try to

Great article about a truly great man. He was very multitalented and had so much going for him.... His passing makes no sense. I deeply hope he got to enjoy the love and adoration of his fans before he left us. I hope he knew how much he meant to us.

KPH will always have a special place in my heart where he's Always Loved, Never forgotten.
~Estelle

awesome article thanks for posting it's so sad still cant believe he died so tragically he wasn't even 40 :p
the man is a legend he will always be remembered forever as bringing to life characters he was the greatest actor.

R.I.P Kevin peter Hall

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back