A Wing Helmet Greeblie Question

I think it is made from a part of a vintage "Schick Colonel" electric shaver, cut short and filled.
If the greeblie is on multiple helmet I'd think it could be a cast of a part made from the shaver part.

Edit: There are apparently several revisions. Some are different from the prop's in that the first rib is twice as wide as the others, or where the ribs don't go down the sides.
This one looks correct, and there are a few on eBay that look correct.
Great eye!

Well, since this was a success how about this greeblie from the A/B wing. A compilation from a number of helmets!
Greeblie 1.png

I think it is made from a part of a vintage "Schick Colonel" electric shaver, cut short and filled.
If the greeblie is on multiple helmet I'd think it could be a cast of a part made from the shaver part.

Edit: There are apparently several revisions. Some are different from the prop's in that the first rib is twice as wide as the others, or where the ribs don't go down the sides.
Great find. Thank you. And now the vultures are buying them all up soon to be seen on the junkyard for $350 labeled “hard to find”. Lol

Bravo!!!

Here is the one I got disassembled. It is a dead on match...

Attachments

• IMG_5269.JPG
    IMG_5269.JPG
    690.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5270.JPG
    IMG_5270.JPG
    656.8 KB · Views: 90
I can confirm that it is correct. Cut down at the 15 rib mark and back filled with something. They made resin copies of the original for use on several other helmets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back