a thank you to the RPF members and staff

deathstroke132

Hello. I am a member of the RPF, deathstroke132. A few years back, I didn't know what exactly to do with my life. I'm only 14 so of course I didn't know what to do. But I loved superheros. Also I loved art and designing things. So one day I came across this website. I took a liking to it and have been going on strong for 2 years! It brought me through some tough times, when my dad was in the hospital for 4 days, and when my grandma had a heart attack( she survived in case your wondering). So I just felt it was time to make a thank you to the RPF staff and members. Specifically in members Vox, gledar, randy ghul, and hyruleinfantry because they have helped me so much with my efforts to build a costume. So thanks staff and members for a wonderful website made it possible for me to want to build costumes and also get tips and talk to people who like superheros and building things as much as I do.

Sincerely, Deathstroke132.
P.S. if a moderator could move this to all DC, marvel (ect.) Costume forums, that would be wonderful. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for being a part of the RPF :thumbsup I know what you mean when you say you derive a great deal of hope and strength from this community and the creative process; very recognizable.I'm glad your father and grandma made it through their ordeal.

Thanks. This really means malot to me. This site is just so incredible and sometimes.... Its what I turn to when I'm sad, or mad to make me mhappy again. So thanks .

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for being a part of the RPF :thumbsup I know what you mean when you say you derive a great deal of hope and strength from this community and the creative process; very recognizable.I'm glad your father and grandma made it through their ordeal.
I meant to put this in my last comment, slipped my mind

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back