A skull for all occasions, ghost rider, red skull, etc..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Red Lion

Here is a skull I sculpted a couple years back, I have used it for a red skull costume and a ghost rider costume, could be used for a ton of things, I have to dig up pics of the sculpt but here are two I did for some friends.
1320377021-1.jpg

Both are hand tapped of fiberglass​

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Red Lion

MAN..that looks SICK....are they made of latex?

off the subject alittle: I hope that this new Ghostrider movie is better then the last one...Part one kinda sucked lol..just sayin GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer - YouTube

Thanks man. No, they are fiberglass... kinda like wearin a form fitting football helmet. I wouldn't be head buttin unless I had too, But they will take some impact...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.