A showcase of my latest Blade Runner Blaster

racprops

Sr Member
I have just entered into the world of Video showcaseing my models, with the Blade Runner Blaster I feel this really lets me show the working features like the working trigger and happer, the working bolt adn opening cylinder with its dummy rounds and the new removable ammo clip.

Please enjoy my first video showcase:

Ebay Sales :: MVI_0219.mp4 video by racprops - Photobucket

Also let me share a few close up of this model with you.

LeftsideClipFacingUP.jpg

RighsideclipSideup.jpg

Oh Yes you can.

What you have to do is apply with your local police dept for a importing permit.

I have shipped a few down under.

If you considering doing so I can provide notes like: it is made of pewter, it cannot be made to fire anything and the barrel is 70% solid etc.

Rich

I tryed to get a plastic toy gun sent from the USA and customs sent me a letter, say that they have taken it as it was an illegal inport. :cry

Of course..without a permit they will do that.

But I am not pulling your leg, I have shipped about 5 models into OZ with the buyers getting permits and they got their models...

Now there could have been a change in the laws and some townships may not issue you a permit, but IF you want one or even that toy gun, then check with your local police about getting your permit (note it is only good for one unit and the one you apply for...)

Rich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back