A repaint classic pred WIP

earth108

Hello folks, OK First of all I'd like to say nice to meet ya all. I'm in the lair for a while but didn't post anything until now.
Lots of people here have talents in building yautja creatures and it inspires me so I decided to repaint my classic pred.
Well, ...he really really need a repaint.
I used citadel colours and paint brushes in repainting him and the head is just finished.

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2598.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I try to finished part by part because I've no time for finshing it at once. I'll keeping update it along the progress.

At first I thought it was an orc from LOTR, but then I realized you finished the head and just started the torso. I've never seen that done before, but wow is it ever looking good! Good luck w the rest of the body/armor

So do you paint the War Hammer models? You paint style looks as though you have been painting on smaller scale...

This guy looks FANTASTIC!!! Well, the head for sure so we know what is in store!

I am curious, are you making a new Predator, or is the colors a little more red?

So do you paint the War Hammer models? You paint style looks as though you have been painting on smaller scale...

This guy looks FANTASTIC!!! Well, the head for sure so we know what is in store!

I am curious, are you making a new Predator, or is the colors a little more red?

Thanks dude. Yep, normally I painted warhammer and miniature models and also a fan of predator. I decided to add more red in a classic pattern
to give it more contrasting colour.

Just finished a little update for a torso. Netting work is such a nightmare.....
I've planned on painting arms next and then maybe going down for legs or doing upper armour first if I wanna stop from more nets.
Thanks for all of your comments up above folks
clapred.jpg

clapred2.jpg

clapred3.jpg

coming along nicely, great job on the netting, wouldnt want to take on that task, even on a 12" piece.......great work buddy, thie really livens up the figure where you based at by the way?

That skin looks marvelous! I also bought a P1 that needs an urgent repaint, but just thinking about the netting makes me tiiired -.-

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back