A question to all Predator fans

Kare

I know this question might sound silly, but how would you react if you woke up one morning to find that you had during the night transformed into a Predator?
My reaction would be first shock, but then it would change into happiness as I am not a disabled little guy anymore.

well... i believe the first time i looked in the mirror that morning, i'd probably let out a big roar!!! and then proceed to put on my armor and go hunt me some lunch... wow, what it would be like to be a predator... :rolleyes: sure my wife wouldn't ever touch me again, but i'm sorry to say that might be a fair trade... (sorry baby)

Hello,

My first reaction would be hmm this is quite interesting,and how did it happen.Next,I would be like this is totally awesome,for I dreamt about it as a kid.The crappy part is how my fiance would react,haha.Overall it would be totally badass.Think of all the cool stuff you would have,I am assuming all of his technology would be part of the transformation,and all the cool stuff you could do,like become invisible,and target prey and see in radical colored infared.

Wow,it is cool to dream,Daren

well id problably first be in shock and than i would run outside to play with all my new cool weapons and abilitys haha

If I woke up to be transformed into a Predator I would have flash backs for when I was abducted the night before from the Predator species and while aboard their ship in a chemical induced sleep like anesthesia trying to remember them injecting their DNA or some kind of genetic metamorphosis experiment that they were doing to me. I would look at my claws, mandibles, dreads, and think to myself that my life would never be the same again. To both my anger and disbelief would let out this heart stopping roar of anger then look to my side to find their technology laying beside my bed. Everything was there a custom bio made for what they consider a new breed of hunter, a cannon, wristblades, and a computer written in a language that my new abilities can read.

I would more then likely try to find a way to adapt to my new life, but then again I don't think the Predators would allow anything especially humans to have their skills and if they found out they would kill me on the spot.

hey Kare,

That’s one heck of a question or situation I should say, to find yourself in. Hummm, well like most already said, I‘d be in a serious state shock, prolly hide inside my home for a couple of weeks, not come out, skip work, turn away friends and family. …. I’d definitely not be happy with it at first. I would probably think things over, try to rationalize it all and after a few weeks have passed and I’ve seen that I have not turned back, I’d go over the pros and cons of my new life and try to come to terms with it. After that’s all settled and done I guess I’d do some hunting, seek out other preds. and see if we can arrange to leave the earth. I mean If a human can turn into a pred …one of our vehicles should transform into a ship or something as well, right?
But yeah, I‘d look for others like myself and leave earth…. Hell this particular solar system for that matter or hook up with the mother ship! But I can tell you one good thing about the transformation though... pred reproduction will no longer be a mystery to me.
~Estelle

If I woke up one night and found myself to be a Yautja?

...Thats easy to answer. I'd go to the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia, and hunt all the criminals and baddies there.

-Rakai'Thwei

I'd freak out at first, as would my girlfriend, then I get outcast from society, and start living in the hills or something, slowly starting to accept my new life. That, or totally fight crime without regard for any law :)

I would find the little ******* that could have killed my wife yesterday in a hit and run accident and pull his spine out thru his a$$hole.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back