A question about Zentai-Zentai Legitimacy

mistermag

Hello friends,

I remember about 6 or 7 months ago, there was a lot of controversy surrounding the site because it would steal prints from artists such as Orhadar and many others. I've been advising people not to purchase from there due to their shady business practices. A few months ago, I see that they started telling people to purchase their prints from the actual owners. Long story, short, on reddit, I was called out today for going on a "tirade like a child throwing a tantrum".

Now, to my question: is all forgiven and should I stop informing people of what they've done OR are they still equally as shady.

My searches turn up nothing but the older threads and I hear that Orhadar has since forgiven them.

Let me make it clear that this isn't about a random internet person calling me out, I genuinely care what the you artists think and how I should approach people who link Zentai-Zentai. Thank you guys for the amazing community!

EDIT: For those wondering, here is the thread that got me thinking.

Last edited:
They continue to swipe files from other artists who either don't know or don't make a stink. I would never do business with them. Just my two cents.

They continue to swipe files from other artists who either don't know or don't make a stink. I would never do business with them. Just my two cents.

Exactly which is why I would ONLY send in patterns I MADE , to save money on making a suit . I'd feel lousy using someone else's pattern for their site, regardless me buying the pattern file from the original artist.

Exactly which is why I would ONLY send in patterns I MADE , to save money on making a suit . I'd feel lousy using someone else's pattern for their site, regardless me buying the pattern file from the original artist.
But then there's the chance they'll decide to swipe your design and start selling it. I'll never touch z-z for anything ever.

Thank you for your responses. I suppose it was just disheartening to see that people got upset about it when I was simply trying to inform them that it's a terrible website to support. I guess the internet will be the internet though.

If you're going to base your actions off what Reddit tells you to do, then you've got bigger things to worry about, bro.

Do what you think is right. no matter what you do, there will be hoards of people out there who are quick to tell you that you are doing it wrong.

No. Matter. What.

If you're going to base your actions off what Reddit tells you to do, then you've got bigger things to worry about, bro.

Do what you think is right. no matter what you do, there will be hoards of people out there who are quick to tell you that you are doing it wrong.

No. Matter. What.

Absolutely. I think my concern was more with getting the facts straight. I just wanted to make sure that the info I was passing along was still relevant and that I wasn't just blowing smoke out of my butt and being a spoilsport. Thanks for the advice though ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back