A Progress Thread

I just sent an email to some who are following my work especially closely. ;) It's about a slight delay due to resolving a scaling issue. All is well now and I am putting my nose to the grindstone...

If you should receive the email, but don't get one, PM me please.

Been a bit caught up in the pommel thing. Progress report with pics by the end of this weekend, thanks all for your unbelievable saintly patience.

Wow, that's some great work, and such detailed tutorials are always appreciated.

FWIW, your thread might benefit from making the title more descriptive of the topic. ;)

Originally posted by Treadwell@Sep 22 2005, 10:28 AM
Wow, that's some great work, and such detailed tutorials are always appreciated.

FWIW, your thread might benefit from making the title more descriptive of the topic. ;)
[snapback]1081771[/snapback]​

Thanks. Yeah I guess the title is too clever by half. ;)

Got some buffing in over the weekend, I think just 1 more to go, then weather 1, go over them one last time to make sure nothing's missed and off to the shop...

As soon as I get my breath back from buying a correct Derwent interconnector I'll get back to work. I'm feeling a little flushed right now... :love

I donÂ’t get to finish my saber either until these are all done, and with the emitter found and a real handwheel in hand I reallllly want to finish my saber. :D

More soon.

Hey there. Missed that prior post. :confused Look for another group email tonight. I'm trying to decide something. If your email's changed send me a PM please?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back