a predators day off :)

strugglingrunt

just a bit of a daft question; what do you think a predator does on his day off here's what i think:

pred_on_ps3_010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a P1 mask I would be wearing it the day I get my pre-ordered Hunter's Edition of Aliens vs Predator and stick that baby in my PS3.
PS3-Romantigoth (wanting to change it to Guan-Thwei, but can't be changed from what I have read)

If I had a P1 mask I would be wearing it the day I get my pre-ordered Hunter's Edition of Aliens vs Predator and stick that baby in my PS3.
PS3-Romantigoth (wanting to change it to Guan-Thwei, but can't be changed from what I have read)
i think your right fella you cant change your ps id once you've chosen it :rolleyes:

Yeah it sucks I had chosen that name way before joining the "Lair" I just want to make sure that the "Lair" members would recognize who sneaked up behind them and killed them in the dark :rolleyes:
ha fair play mate i'll have to make you my bi-atch online when AVP comes out! btw have you found anywhere you can pre-order the hunters edition? the only website i found it was one in new zealand which did deliver to the uk but it was like a 10 day wait and i'm to impatient to wait that long after it's out!

ha fair play mate :rolleyes: i'll have to make you my bi-atch online when AVP comes out! btw have you found anywhere you can pre-order the hunters edition? the only website i found it was one in new zealand which did deliver to the uk but it was like a 10 day wait and i'm to impatient to wait that long after it's out!
Yeah That was the only place that I think pre-orders it too it is a little pricey, but I think for all the swag goodies that comes with it the shipping to the US is only $18 USD which is not bad. Personally if you pre-orer it is all yours and the wait would be a pain yeah, but well worth it to kill some BUGS!!

Yeah That was the only place that I think pre-orders it too it is a little pricey, but I think for all the swag goodies that comes with it the shipping to the US is only $18 USD which is not bad. Personally if you pre-orer it is all yours and the wait would be a pain yeah, but well worth it to kill some BUGS!!
i've already pre-ordred the standard version but i'm tempted to pre-order the hunters edition it's just more often than not the special editions of games aren't really worth having! i got the special edition of batman thinking the batarang was gonna be cool but it was just cheap plastic with no detail at all! very disappointing :rolleyes:

i've already pre-ordred the standard version but i'm tempted to pre-order the hunters edition it's just more often than not the special editions of games aren't really worth having! i got the special edition of batman thinking the batarang was gonna be cool but it was just cheap plastic with no detail at all! very disappointing :rolleyes:
Switching to PM.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back