A&PCon/A&P party?

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey

why dont we all get together in one place(like in Atlanta GA) like a Con or a party? if we all each donate like $10 and get the hive to do it too, we will have alot of money to get a place and get booths,food and even guest stars like Ian Whyte and Tom Woodruff Jr.. For the over seas people, we can ether help buy the plane tickets or you guys can have an over seas version. So if you guys are in, then leave a comment below. If star wars fan can do it we can do it too.

thanks
Xander

I think it would take a little more than $10 a piece. If every registered member chipped in, that would be $53,000. Could be a pretty good party, but not enough to start up a convention.
A strong showing and get together at an existing Con would be a good thing to start with. I know the Wolf Pack Elite Group usually has a dinner at DragonCon on Thursday night.

Hey that sounds awesome but yeah it would be more than 10 dollars but I'm up for a uk pred party as I'm only 17 and don't have the time or money to fly to America

*scratches head* i think we already do this. the west coast preds show at SDCC and the east coast preds do DC. and occasionally, we have some lucky preds that get to do both cons. and i know personally that the east coast clan has a lunch meeting while at the con. as far as starting our own specialized convention...that seems like a bit too much work. especially when we can just visit an existing con and let someone else be in charge of all the crap. lol.

Just throwing this idea out there but what if we create a list of the east/west coast preds? I have been on here for some time and am still unfamilar with the fellow lair members near myself. I'm on the east coast and would love to hit up DC with some locals. I know there is a thread already for convention planning but if people would like to list which city they are from it could help the planning process go a tad bit smoother.

hm, perhaps the hunt leaders would like to field that one. even though, i pretty sure that such lists already exist in the convention planning threads or similar threads...

but, it would be nice to have the lists pinned so that everyone can reference them quickly and easily!

Just throwing this idea out there but what if we create a list of the east/west coast preds? I have been on here for some time and am still unfamilar with the fellow lair members near myself. I'm on the east coast and would love to hit up DC with some locals. I know there is a thread already for convention planning but if people would like to list which city they are from it could help the planning process go a tad bit smoother.

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a pretty strong Pred showing this year at DC. I've heard from a friend, who has pred suit, that there are several 501st members who've put together suits for this year and I know of a couple others doing them as well. Hell I'm bringing 3.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back