A new Time Bandits Map

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

merlinb

Another piece of the puzzle found! I went back to looking for the diagram that Breakfastmachine first identified as Stone Henge. I have no idea how he first made that connection, impressive sleuthing! (Bernard Allum insisted to me there was definitely nothing to do with Stone Henge on the map...)

But although I dug up many similar diagrams, none of them had so much detail with all the dashed lines and words like 'MID ANGLE'. It looked most similar to some diagrams by a guy called Newham in the 1960s. The breakthrough came when I found a niche little amateur forum dedicated to Stone Henge, full of new-age hippy long-beard types discussing the arcane crystal-healing alien mysteries of the henge. I posted the question on there and wouldn't you know it, one of them went through his library and found it! In an obscure volume called Secrets of the Stones: The Story of Astro-Archaeology by John Mitchell.

Attachments

• 2017d.JPG
    2017d.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 42

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.