A new German PREDATOR Forum is born

Crazy Hunter

I'm here in the Hunters Lair since November last year.
I had a kind welcome and met so many helpful people.
I saw the HuntersLair-videos 50 times and more and I am still enthusiastic about them.

All admins and moderators are severe but always helpful.
Great praise and respect to the guys who got the Hunters Lair Forum to what it is. You did very good work.
But in spite of all my problems with the english language and the terrible translations in german and in reverse into english (from that f.... Web Translators), I feel like home here.

As a Predator Newbie, I learned so much from you great guys about making masks, costumes and elektroniks.
For me, the Hunters Lair is the best of the best Predator forums in the whole wide world, the number one.

Here in Germany we had a forum like yours too, but it closed after a short time. Why ever, the fans where very sad about it.
So I decided to remake a Predator forum in Germany and started it last sunday.

It's name is: Der Jäger "Predator" Prop-Forum (what means The Hunter "Predator" Prop-Forum)
You can follow this Link to check it out: http://predatorforumdeutschland.kostenloses-forum.be

The Hunters Lair is my greate role model, on this I will orient myself to get my German one started.
I'd like to to be a kind of the small brother of the Hunters Lair and no rival.
And I would be pleased to share our contacts, pics and movies. Maybe some of you guyes would like to support us? We would be very glad.
Surly we would be pleased if some of you guys want to sell some stuff on our side. The fans would be glad.

As a gesture I nominated Bovine13 and Biohunter76 as moderators. Others will follow.
So like Hez, he could present and sell his helmets here. Or Uratz, he could do the same with both. Helmets and gear.
If some one else would like to sell something, he would be very welcome.
The german fans will surely be glad about it.

The forum is still in the beginning and some changes will surely happen. We are only a hand ful of members in the moment, but we will get more people around. I promise.

So, i hope this translation was a little bit better as my first.

Yours CrazyHunter

.be yet it's German.

I don't want to be rude, but how do you want to get fellow counties connected if it's in a language they don't speak?

-Sweden, don't know
- France, they only speak French
- Belgium, one part only speaks French, the other part (mine) speaks Dutch, English and French, but not German
- England, only speak English
- Ireland and from the east, the same.

If you want this forum to work for the whole of Europe, becasue it really looks interseting and cool, than I would skip the German and do the forum 100% in Englisch, it's just the internet language.

Good luck anyway.

reading the above, I'd say it be helpful to have a Uni's language department at your help to decipher any text this new forum produces in "english"... seeing that it's a machine translation of a text written in a german dialect (the main state where it's spoken even uses its inhabitants' ignorance of quality german as a catch-phrase in ads...; the headlines and texts on that forum sort of underline that quite nicely... ); :lol:

jasp, these free forum softwares are all the same, none of them reinvented the wheel...so let's not ..."blow this out of proportion.."

good luck with that forum of yours, man.

Thank you for your congratulations.
Certainly the Hunters Lair serves as a model and
Directive for me.

I meant the world would speak into English
Besides, I offer the translation to machine as a simplification for myself and the Membern.

Oh my texts I translate
if the sentence positions write hard or
incomprehensibly.

I give mine to offer best around a service. It is also not to be built easily at the beginning a forum on or to lead.

But I am glad very much this to her to me ideas
and give help positions.

jasp, these free forum softwares are all the same, none of them reinvented the wheel...so let's not ..."blow this out of proportion.."

[/quote]
deleted tom..no insult or trying to blow out of proportion..was just bit of advice... :lol:

Hello crazy hunter
I am tres happy to see a German forum building up itself, but here in France we have two forum which I created, some know me here by my creations and purchases, so, but you can't to speak on our behalf and he has many forum in England, Italy, Belgium, but I would be tres happy to make a partnership with your forum if you wish it, as I l asked has our American freres and I am on good terms you with the hunterlair's of den is the best forum which I know .
I do not like a war of the forum has fire, but I think that it is important to make Know the forums which build up themselves in the countries of that it possible, to make know has our brtothers that predator is always alive in the world .I thank hunter's lair admin for their comprehension.

Here are the links of the French forum ,The first one is translatable in 7 languages.

http://www.yautja-predator.com/forum.htm

http://europredcolony.monalliance.net/forum.htm

friendly yautja57

the directly above post for instance is so close to being a haiku that it's a shame it isn't

machine translation that makes everything into a haiku ... wouldn't that be a blast. You'd still not get a thing, but at least it'd be funny

OMG.... just saw that Topic... I thought YEAH, nice .... now I read it and feel really ashamed and go blush.... :)

Wtf, are you telling us CrazyHunter? You really should learn a bit english and omit the translation stuff. I can't understand that stuff either.

My english is really not the best, but surely better as THAT maschine you are using

And I agree, a European Forum would be impossible.... :)

Just a german forum for germans is enough, I guess.

Just for such people as you are.... *taps on CrazyHunters shoulders*

But you speak about whom?

I attacked nobody, but simply said that we have of the forums, I notice that you are hurtful and is not my case.
If I translated badly sory it is not not one the reason to laugh!!
Speak you from French correctly? :)

But you speak about whom?

I attacked nobody, but simply said that we have of the forums, I notice that you are hurtful and is not my case.
If I translated badly sory it is not not one the reason to laugh!!
Speak you from French correctly? :)

He is talking about the post from the elder, man, not yours!

A Haiku is a japanese poem in just four or less verses, don't worry!

hallo gibt es dieses deutsch-forum ist ein coolews idear thow mein deutsch ist sehr rostig das klingt ein kuhler forum fur mich auffrischen mein deutsch sowie die requistitenzeige ich machen :)

hallo gibt es dieses deutsch-forum ist ein coolews idear thow mein deutsch ist sehr rostig das klingt ein kuhler forum fur mich auffrischen mein deutsch sowie die requistitenzeige ich machen :)

Tanks guys and smasher funny German but good. :)

Sorry for the bad Translation that was the Translation Maschine I write a new Text.

I joined up. Pictures are a common language I guess. At least we I can look at stuff. Reading anything is like reading a Mad Lib from my school days. lol! Anybody remember those? Its accually becoming kinda fun figuring out what the hell is being said. Who knows what my english translations look like to them.

I joined up. Pictures are a common language I guess. At least we I can look at stuff. Reading anything is like reading a Mad Lib from my school days. lol! Anybody remember those? Its accually becoming kinda fun figuring out what the hell is being said. Who knows what my english translations look like to them.

Muahahaha, I will chack that out bro... hehe

I start to help CrazyHunter with rewriting his text and translate it to english.
I guess everybody will understand it.

@ Smasher: Nice german, we will be glad to welcome you in our forum

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back