Another surprise. I spent a full 3 hours today adjusting the mask. Result: nothing!
It's extremely annoying and disheartening when you don't get it done. I also thought, some upholstery here, some there and that's it. No, it's not that simple. After trying and trying several times, I had to stop. I slowly noticed how aggressive I was and I didn't want to damage the expensive super mask. By constantly taking the mask on and off, the "mustache" has spread a bit - I think you do that with hairspray, right?
Well, I'll try to get more pictures and information before I try again.
I knew that the head is an extra heavy part, so I had someone who knows how to do it. But I didn't think that this simple thing would be so annoying after all.
Then I'll surf a little and let off steam on the last parts of the costume. The right upper arm is still in work and then only the mask and feet remain.
Done. The suit is ready. Tied the last knot tonight. This means that 110 days have passed since the beginning and 182 hours of work have gone into it.
Now comes the final spurt. The feet - I played around a bit and found that with the current boots it is better to lift the front side in order to have a more comfortable stand. It should be boots to prevent twisting.
And the mask still has to be adapted to my head. Now I have to clear my apartment of all the Wookie hair. New pictures are coming soon