A modest start of a super predator...

Getal Gratua

Hi all! I know I've been missing for some time from this great lair, but nonetheless, I have something to show...

This is my attempt at making a bio with an open-faced mask. I used floral foam for the core, and coated this structure with fiberglass. I had originally decided to make the mask a one-piece, but then realised that I could not free the mannequin head underneath without destroying the built.

As such, I cut out the bio and will rebuild the mask to mount dread plugs later. The bio that you see here is actually a master mold, from which I will attempt to make others using positive casting techniques. The mask will be half fiberglass and half latex/silicone rubber (whichever I can get) and is a slip-on type similar to the one KPH wore in P1.

Comments and suggestions most appreciated. Thanks, hunters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Here's a couple more. I added "wings" to the crown to make it look larger. The previous design looked too narrow.

Thanks for looking!

This is definitely a new way of making a bio and I might have to use this technique myself that way I have some basis to sculpt clay on Floral Foam is really hard, so I think that willl wrok great for what I need. The Bio looks reall cool man keep it up

I have made two pulls from the mold. The first one didn't turn out too good, so I decided to make it into a shield for my gf's human fempred, Milla.

The second one turned out better, and I may use this as the basis for my Mr Black build. This one was layered in resin with black pigment, and then sprayed over with a light coat of gold.

I think it has a P1 look to it. I intend to add more features (crest on the crown, trilaser mount, jawbone) in floral foam and cover that up in fiberglass, just as I did with the mold. This is the first time I used positive molding, and I think it turned out rather well for me.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back