A modest start of a super predator...

Getal Gratua

Hi all! I know I've been missing for some time from this great lair, but nonetheless, I have something to show...

This is my attempt at making a bio with an open-faced mask. I used floral foam for the core, and coated this structure with fiberglass. I had originally decided to make the mask a one-piece, but then realised that I could not free the mannequin head underneath without destroying the built.

As such, I cut out the bio and will rebuild the mask to mount dread plugs later. The bio that you see here is actually a master mold, from which I will attempt to make others using positive casting techniques. The mask will be half fiberglass and half latex/silicone rubber (whichever I can get) and is a slip-on type similar to the one KPH wore in P1.

Comments and suggestions most appreciated. Thanks, hunters!

Last edited by a moderator:

Getal Gratua

Thanks! Here's a couple more. I added "wings" to the crown to make it look larger. The previous design looked too narrow.

Thanks for looking!

Guan Thwei

This is definitely a new way of making a bio and I might have to use this technique myself that way I have some basis to sculpt clay on Floral Foam is really hard, so I think that willl wrok great for what I need. The Bio looks reall cool man keep it up

Getal Gratua

I have made two pulls from the mold. The first one didn't turn out too good, so I decided to make it into a shield for my gf's human fempred, Milla.

The second one turned out better, and I may use this as the basis for my Mr Black build. This one was layered in resin with black pigment, and then sprayed over with a light coat of gold.

I think it has a P1 look to it. I intend to add more features (crest on the crown, trilaser mount, jawbone) in floral foam and cover that up in fiberglass, just as I did with the mold. This is the first time I used positive molding, and I think it turned out rather well for me.