A mini predator

Realfiction

So, first off. Thank you all for your wonderful tutorials and reference photos.
secondly, here are the results of hours and hours and hours of labor and love.
I made a kid sized predator costume for Halloween, as well as a kid sized Master Chief Halo costume for our kids.
they were a hit on Halloween and a real big hit at the emerald City Comic Con last weekend.
Here are the pics.
hunter1.jpg

hunter1.jpg

hunter2.jpg

hunter3.jpg

hunter4.jpg

hunter5.jpg

hunter6.jpg

hunter7.jpg

hunter8.jpg

hunter9.jpg

hunter10.jpg

hunter11.jpg

pred1.JPG

pred2.JPG

pred3.JPG

pred4.JPG

pred5.JPG

pred19.JPG

pred20.JPG

That is a lot of pics, and there are lots more of course.
This is all made out of craft foam, glue and paint. It holds alot better than I thought it could.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very huge welcome to the Lair and did Dark Horse take the Lil Pred's picture?
Wow! Thank you so much everybody!
I really appreciate all the great comments.

And Yes! Darkhorse asked if they could take his picture. Then they asked if we would mind if they publish it in a magazine or comic book.
Then about an hour ago, I saw that they are using it as the Darkhorse Facebook Profile photo!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed...secomics?ref=nf

That is absolutely hysterical and awesome at the same time dude, congrats on the awesome suits . Your kids are really lucky to have such cool parents lol :)
and WELCOME TO THE LAIR!

Wow...Your First post and your already an instant hit. Full Pred suit for the Kid. Not to mention the nice work on the Halo costume as well. Both Kids loved it I'm sure. :)

I hope we see more of you around the Lair as it looks like you have quite a bit to share with us.

Wow! Thank you so much everybody!
I really appreciate all the great comments.

And Yes! Darkhorse asked if they could take his picture. Then they asked if we would mind if they publish it in a magazine or comic book.
Then about an hour ago, I saw that they are using it as the Darkhorse Facebook Profile photo!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed...secomics?ref=nf
Were you able to find the comic or magazine that was published? I think that should be displayed for when he gets older and shows what his Daddy did for him.

Were you able to find the comic or magazine that was published? I think that should be displayed for when he gets older and shows what his Daddy did for him.
Yeah, we will pick up a few copies for sure. They said it will be a couple months before it is out. Fingers crossed that they don't change their mind.
Now to make a suit for myself.

Great suits!!! My 7 year old daughter was a Pred last year for Halloween. gonna do the same this year but I'm gonna upgrade her suit materials (hers was Foamies too) & I'd like to get her a Proper lid...My Girl & I are hoping to have our suits done by PhoenixCon in may then we can all go together but at the very least We'll all go out for Halloween!!!

Again GREAT suits & Welcome to The Lair (helluva way to introduce yourself)

Great suits!!! My 7 year old daughter was a Pred last year for Halloween. gonna do the same this year but I'm gonna upgrade her suit materials (hers was Foamies too) & I'd like to get her a Proper lid...My Girl & I are hoping to have our suits done by PhoenixCon in may then we can all go together but at the very least We'll all go out for Halloween!!!

Again GREAT suits & Welcome to The Lair (helluva way to introduce yourself)
Thanks again you guys...
And Un-Blooded, do you have any pics of your little one in costume?

HOLY HECK!!!

I wish to heck my parents would have done that for me when I was that age! Supremely well done!!! :p

Tell me about ti!!

This is absolutely killer though! I'm such a nerd. I cant wait to have kids just so I can dress them up in all of the stuff I wish I had when I was younger.

Amazing job though. On both. But the young Pred could seriously hold its own against a lot of the suits on this site. Great work.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back