a little tip to paint predator's net

medorik

so i finished the skin and I'm starting with the net

dsc02197ox6.jpg

dsc02198ii4.jpg

netpx9.jpg

the tip is very very simple...........................FORGET COFFE AND REDBULL FOR A WEEK BEFORE............

:p

Mauro

Medorik,

Do you use an air brush on these? How do you control where the paint goes, in other words, no overspray?

I have a number of kits that I have to paint up (thanks to Faken :p )

---
Ei'luj

yep I can give you some advise even you can find guys with more experience here!!!!!

I use two type of AB.... the badger 100 lg (20%) and the IWATA HP-BH (80%) and take usally my air between 15 - 10 PSI.

take your color very very tinned the people says like the milk but I say like dirty water.

use a lot of transparent color and rembember you spent a lot of money for model kit, Ab and so on....don't try to save for the color....only the best!!!

ciao

mauro

ps and yep sorry for the pred from clear color to dark color for the skin!!!!!

yep I can give you some advise even you can find guys with more experience here!!!!!

I use two type of AB.... the badger 100 lg (20%) and the IWATA HP-BH (80%) and take usally my air between 15 - 10 PSI.

take your color very very tinned the people says like the milk but I say like dirty water.

use a lot of transparent color and rembember you spent a lot of money for model kit, Ab and so on....don't try to save for the color....only the best!!!

ciao

mauro

ps and yep sorry for the pred from clear color to dark color for the skin!!!!!

wery nice mate.

What brand of colors do you use ?

Kind regards Jimmy

wery nice mate.

What brand of colors do you use ?

Kind regards Jimmy

golden air (i love them transparent), freestyle (from dan and barbara), createx (just for wash or drybrush) and vallejo (but not for skin too many pigment)

in this model is my first time with alclad for armature

M

ok I can try.....

step 1 as joe suggest :) I started to staining the model with createx transparent dark brown

step 2 I mix freestyle pale flesh- and off white and I thinned at 20% with alchol isopropilic and made a large mottled on the model

Step 3 I made a very very narrow mottled (circulare sense) with golden transparent raw humber and then with yellow oxide....then I follow the muscle line with freestyle olive green plus a tuch of dark green and then again over with golden shadow gray very very thinned

Step 4 I mist (90% thinned) the base color over the skin to omogenize.

Step 5 with golden transparent yellow oxide in a very light way traced the base for the spot

Step 6 I made the spot with freestyle black green than I spryed over freestyle transparent medium green (light in the lateral and heavy in the middle and on the back) and then I go over with golden raw humber

Step 7 cheking the making of scenes you can see in effect that the green is not so strong so I made I finale touch of freestyle nuance raw humber

thats all and sorry for my english and dont exitate to ask to me....It's a pleasure help thi community

Thanks for the great tutorial.

Your English is fine. I can't even speak let alone write a second language.
Just to help you along... I think you meant "hesitate" rather than "exitate".

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back