A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot Full Printable Perfect Copy - Harry Potter

Thank you for this, but I was curious, how come the ending of the book has events of Scrimgeour's death and more, isn't that after Bathilda died? Or is the idea that this was finished and published after as it is the 2nd Edition. I see the 2nd edition has an unknown publishing date.

Last edited:
@omar, thank you very much for making this and sharing here with us. but is it only me the link really doesnt work? i couldnt download it, is it possible for you to share it on another platform? thank you so much again

so I've been working on this for a while ad it's finally done!
a perfect complete printable file of Bathilda Bagshot's A History of Magic!!
link: http://www.4shared.com/office/fU6tH9ylba/a_history_of_magic.html

@omar, thank you very much for making this and sharing here with us. but is it only me the link really doesnt work? i couldnt download it, is it possible for you to share it on another platform? thank you so much again

It's actually a PDF under 1 mb, If omartalaat98 wants to he can post the PDF here on RPF. Or, with his permission, I can post the file.

im glad u liked it, i checked the link, but it works perfectly, maybe try to use a different browser :)

the first edition of "A History of Magic" was released when tom ridde was still in Hogwarts (1940), so the first edition was about everything before the first rise of Voldemort and the first Wizarding war, so when the second one was released, Bathilda was already killed, and didnt live to the end of the second war, but she did document everything till her death, and the publishing house (M. L. Books), completed the few remaining pages for her, and released it! ;) hope i helped!

- - - Updated - - -
@Monkey540 u could go ahead and post it wherever u like!

Thank you for the explanation. I'm almost done making my book, I just need to bind it, I figure I'll leave it "like new" rather than aged for now.

Here is the PDF file if people are having trouble with the link.

Attachments

• a history of magic.pdf
    884.5 KB · Views: 1,336
Thank you for this, but I was curious, how come the ending of the book has events of Scrimgeour's death and more, isn't that after Bathilda died? Or is the idea that this was finished and published after as it is the 2nd Edition. I see the 2nd edition has an unknown publishing date.
the first edition of "A History of Magic" was released when tom ridde was still in Hogwarts (1940), so the first edition was about everything before the first rise of Voldemort and the first Wizarding war, so when the second one was released, Bathilda was already killed, and didnt live to the end of the second war, but she did document everything till her death, and the publishing house (M. L. Books), completed the few remaining pages for her, and released it! ;) hope i helped!

- - - Updated - - -

u already printed it!! WOW, i need to see it, can u please send me some pics after ur done :) :) :) and i think that it's better to leave it like new, since it's a new "second" edition!

- - - Updated - - -

u already printed it!! WOW, i need to see it, can u please send me some pics after ur done :) :) :) and i think that it's better to leave it like new, since it's a new "second" edition!

Yup, I printed it the day you posted it. I had a scrap book as well, so I had to add a number of pages to fill it. I've been working on getting the cover to fit properly. Next I need to make a press and perfect bind it, then I can finish it up. It's actually the first time I've done something like this. I'll post as soon as I'm able to finish it.

Yup, I printed it the day you posted it. I had a scrap book as well, so I had to add a number of pages to fill it. I've been working on getting the cover to fit properly. Next I need to make a press and perfect bind it, then I can finish it up. It's actually the first time I've done something like this. I'll post as soon as I'm able to finish it.
Great! notify me when u do!

- - - Updated - - -

Great! notify me when u do!
um can u send me a link to the book cover please?

I made my book press over the weekend, and now I have bound my copy of A History of Magic, see pics.
20150104_224642_zpsayt2vdgu.jpg
20150104_224651_zpswva64hm3.jpg
20150104_224705_zpsh7bwkkvs.jpg

Just need to prepare my marbling pages and attach it all to the cover. It's really white, not sure if it needs some aging.

I made my book press over the weekend, and now I have bound my copy of A History of Magic, see pics.
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r664/sk8r540/WIP/20150104_224642_zpsayt2vdgu.jpg
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r664/sk8r540/WIP/20150104_224651_zpswva64hm3.jpg
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r664/sk8r540/WIP/20150104_224705_zpsh7bwkkvs.jpg

Just need to prepare my marbling pages and attach it all to the cover. It's really white, not sure if it needs some aging.
OMGGG SO JEALOUS :))))) it's really prettyyyyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

What a fantastic piece of work!

I can't wait to print it, and put it on the shelf...thanks so much for sharing!
you're welcome, that's why we r all here in the first place :))) if you print it i would like to see it please! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back