A "grizzly" Paintup....resin Head (Finished!)

skunk

I've been dying to paint one of these up....so I started.....still got some refining to do ....and the eyes, dreads, dread rings etc....but it's almost finished.
I'm also planning on making a small bust for this to sit on as I think it looks **** on a pole.
heres pics
DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2173.jpg

DSCF2172.jpg

DSCF2171.jpg

I'll update with some more pics when I have done my refining and show a 360....then I'll stick some dreads on him....oh....and quils

Thanks for looking

That is some really excellent work. You have done an exquisite job of detail and application. Most impressive. (y)

One of the best predator heads I have ever seen. Also the paint job is magnificent. I totally agree that it needs a bust. I can't wait for updates...

WOW.....cheers folks...wasn't expecting this much response, thanks man....I feel honoured.

I have put in some temporary eyes just for now while I wait for my order from van dykes to turn up.
I also finished my refining...so here is a 360 before I install the quills and dreads which I will be doing today so I should have another update a little later on.
DSCF2175.jpg

DSCF2176.jpg

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2178.jpg

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2181.jpg

DSCF2182.jpg

Thanks once again peeps

Cheers Bryan
Well...I ended up doing the lot today....thought I might aswel do the dread rings while I had my airbrush out....so here he is all done.
Hard to see in the pics...but I took a leaf out of Jimmys book and added some drool.
Here's pics with and without flash as the lights a bit **** this evening.

DSCF2199.jpg

DSCF2200.jpg

DSCF2202.jpg

DSCF2203.jpg

DSCF2204.jpg

DSCF2205.jpg

DSCF2206.jpg

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2209.jpg

DSCF2210.jpg

DSCF2211.jpg

DSCF2212.jpg

DSCF2213.jpg

DSCF2214.jpg

DSCF2215.jpg

DSCF2216.jpg

DSCF2218.jpg

Thanks again for looking and of course for the support during this whole project.......I'm hoping to sculpt a small bust for this to sit on next week....but I've also got to take another mould from the sculpt aswel......more to do yet lol.
Cheers

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back