a good Vader ESB Helmet ??

ITOF

hi guys i have a problem i'm looking for a vader helmet esb the only two guys i know made good vader twenty century and like me , give me problems , for now i no going to write names , but if somebody want suggest me a good and serious prop maker i will be happy

thanks

and sorry for my english

There is an excellent search engine here on the RPF type in ESB Vader and a whole new world will open up for you :)

i have no lost faith , yes delays happen i know , , but when delays continue to happen month by month is not good , and if from 90 days i going to be on the 180 days the delay is a big delay!! i choose your vader because i think is the best, but i no going to wait more , so now i hope my vader going to be painted on best mode and sended to my address, and i going to take a rotj next time , and of corse i suggest u to other ppl

I am afraid that I may be one of the fellas that he is having problems with. :facepalm

Delays sometime happen. Very sorry that you have apparently lost faith in me.

I am afraid that I may be one of the fellas that he is having problems with. :facepalm

Delays do sometime happen. Very sorry that you have apparently lost faith in me.

after mounths mr stone remand again the helmet for second half of may , i wait for jurnary and after for march now remand on may ,
i politely asked refund, and he said after the refund will put me on 'blacklist of future orders !!!!and erase me from his forum!!!!! . i'm a fan of darth stone work but 'cause I do not want to wait month by month other 6 months this is the right treatment? think this is a proper way to treat people? only because other ppl want wait more than you promise i no have to wait more to!!!

As I have said in our PM, this is not personal and I am not at all angry or upset. The forum is something of a members only affair. Removing yourself from the order roster also removes yourself from the forum.

You and I seem to be having problems understanding one another. I was willing to make exceptions for you and your needs that have apparently fallen short of your expectations. I do not see this relationship recovering from this experience on either of our behalf. I personally feel it best if we just part company after our business together is finalized.

Again, I am very sorry that you are unhappy with me and that we could not work something out.

Respectively
Stone

Shoulda held out!

Months from now you will realize you shoulda been patient.

Stone is a great guy. He is who I would've recommended.

You can't be so quick to judge when you are doing business online with a different native language.

I can hardly understand what you are trying to say... In no way am I judging or making fun of you... Just saying it's obvious what the prob is.

I would suggest you apologizing for posting negatively about such a well known and respected RPF member... begging for him to NOT refund your money, and if he let's you stay on the list... BE PATIENT.

If you buy an eBay helmet you will be unhappy...

You can't crank these out like a vacuformed piece. They are labor intensive and take a WHILE to make!

As I have said in our PM, this is not personal and I am not at all angry or upset. The forum is something of a members only affair. Removing yourself from the order roster also removes yourself from the forum.

You and I seem to be having problems understanding one another. I was willing to make exceptions for you and your needs that have apparently fallen short of your expectations. I do not see this relationship recovering from this experience on either of our behalf. I personally feel it best if we just part company after our business together is finalized.

Again, I am very sorry that you are unhappy with me and that we could not work something out.

Respectively
Stone

I see no exceptions , only delays......, the time was 90\120 days (i paid on 8 november) if you make helmet for may or june are not exeptions, because we are on 200 days!! i no make problems first delay i no make problems for second delay ,i no trust because i'm sure will be other delays yes now i make problems , we have no problems on understanding , i no want more delay and you no make helmet after 6 months i wait.

Shoulda held out!

Months from now you will realize you shoulda been patient.

Stone is a great guy. He is who I would've recommended.

You can't be so quick to judge when you are doing business online with a different native language.

I can hardly understand what you are trying to say... In no way am I judging or making fun of you... Just saying it's obvious what the prob is.

I would suggest you apologizing for posting negatively about such a well known and respected RPF member... begging for him to NOT refund your money, and if he let's you stay on the list... BE PATIENT.

If you buy an eBay helmet you will be unhappy...

You can't crank these out like a vacuformed piece. They are labor intensive and take a WHILE to make!

der oldken i know my english is terrible but i think is not this the problem

when i ordered the helmet mr stone advise me i have to wait 90 \120 days
and i accepted .
after this time the helmet was not ready and stone tell me to wait march , i sended a message now on april , and again stone tell me to wait may .
so i no want wait more because i seen other member wait one year.
i' m sure despite my funny and terrible english you understand wath i write. ok you are a friend of stone i' m a stranger guy from other country and i'm sure you give him reason because this !! but i have not to buy vacufomed helmets i have more 501st armors i'm a prop maker and i'm founder member of the Italica Garrison and i know how fantastic are the stone helmet .

obviously because i'm not american all i tell is wrong for you but on this forum i make other posts and ppl understand me

Saying when you are making a business transaction... The language barrier prob didn't help.

In no way trying to insult you.

Stone is a good member and seller. I was a moderator HERE for like 3 years... THAT is why I can comment on him. We've never met. He just has a great reputation here and it's worth the wait.

Good luck to you in acquiring one that isn't crap/recast and getting it sooner.

God bless. Again, sorry if my post was taken as offensive.

................. and again stone tell me to wait may .
so i no want wait more because i seen other member wait one year.

I was willing to give you my word that I could have your order ready by mid May. Something that I rarely offer or give. I to my knowledge have never promised any sort of solid delivery date until then. Putting aside many others who have been waiting longer that you. That was my exception that I had spoken of that you have failed to recognize.

ok you are a friend of stone i' m a stranger guy from other country and i'm sure you give him reason because this !!

OldKen and I have never even exchanged PM's, that I recall. Call it a common respect for one another.

obviously because i'm not american all i tell is wrong for you but on this forum i make other posts and ppl understand me

This part borders on racism. And given your current post count is not based upon very much history.

Look. You obviously feel wronged, and I understand that. I am going to issue you a refund and then we will part company. I honestly hope that no ill will or hard feelings have come from this.

Stone

i'm on 501st league of heroes, brotherhood of the bat,,on this and other forums , and my terrible english never give me a barrier i buy and sell items and share suggestions from years , a lot ppl understand me and i understand this ppl .

Saying when you are making a business transaction... The language barrier prob didn't help.

In no way trying to insult you.

Stone is a good member and seller. I was a moderator HERE for like 3 years... THAT is why I can comment on him. We've never met. He just has a great reputation here and it's worth the wait.

Good luck to you in acquiring one that isn't crap/recast and getting it sooner.

God bless. Again, sorry if my post was taken as offensive.

your post are not offensive , if you like to joke it's not a problem
i only want tell i'm not new on prop making and i'm not new on international forums i'm not new on star wars (i founded the garrison 11 years a go)
i'm sure if somebody here going to buy a prop from me and i going to remand time by time the delivery happen same things!! must be objective

sorry again for my english

Last edited:
ok other 13 days and I still do not get my refund........... pls send the refund now , today , i no want wait more .THANKS!!!

i still wait my refund -!!! i need my money to pay a new helmet , so please refund me my money now mr stone

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back