A Fun Time at Camp

DHB

Hi everyone

a fun day at camp. Every year the resort has Halloween early for the kids because it closes mid to late September.

I had a great time. In the 16 years camping there no one has ever seen the predator. The adults loved it and so did the kids.
WANT SOME CANDY :D :)

The owners where happy to let me use one of there cabins to suit up in so no one would know it was me until later on. I walked around most of the resort. Up and down those damn hills wow i got tired fast and it was hot and humid out there. I only lasted for about an hour or two in the suit

That beer looked so good

Here are some pic's.

th_DSC00083.jpg
th_IMGP0816.jpg
th_IMGP0851.jpg
th_IMGP0880.jpg
th_IMGP0915.jpg
th_IMGP0938.jpg
th_IMGP0896.jpg
th_IMGP0862.jpg
th_IMGP0925.jpg
th_IMGP0935.jpg
th_IMGP0857.jpg
th_IMGP0916-1.jpg
th_DSC00103.jpg
th_DSC00126.jpg

Nice work, having fun and sharing your creation is what it's about. :D

Love the last photo.

"After a hard days hunting, the Predator likes nothing more but to kick back a few cold ones. Now where the hell did that opener go?"

Awesome suit! You look taller than 5'4", nice job

:D thanks

Looks good man...i cant wait for halloween this year!

me to. C4 Central Canada Comic Con in Winnipeg is halloween weekend this year. i plan on going to that for shur, its only an 8 hour drive.

Nice work, having fun and sharing your creation is what it's about. :p

Love the last photo.

"After a hard days hunting, the Predator likes nothing more but to kick back a few cold ones. Now where the hell did that opener go?" :D

Thanks

ya i like that pic to. later on i shur had a few.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back