A few questions about my graflex replica

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for the noob post here guys, but I dug out a hilt that's been sitting in the back of a shelf for years and i figured i might as well let go of it. The thing is, i have no idea as far as it's value. I think it's an old Parks saber but i don't know much beyond that. It takes 2 14500 trustfire batteries. It's blue with white flash on clash and when you push in the red button it has a few random sounds and audio clips from ESB. I've tried searching through the RPF for info on certain "tells" to give an idea of the maker but i figured id ask the collective while i continue my search. Just to be clear, this isn't a sales thread. I'd just like to find out what I've got exactly. Any help is greatly appreciated or even a point in the right direction.
20190217_173944.jpg 20190217_174308.jpg 20190217_173956.jpg

From the buttons' shape, beer tab rivet, and stamping on the clamp it looks very much like a Parks V1 to me. A photo of the stamping on the bottom -- "Made by the Folmer Graflex Corp, Rochester, New York" -- would probably clinch it. I'm afraid I can't be any help with the electronics, though. I have no expertise there.

Edit: Thread of interest: Graflex Variations: Facts and vs. Replica

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back